Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Zhou Jintong's first reaction was that the text message was sent by Fu Chi, and she could even sense the tone of the text.

    Did he recognize himself?

    Hold on, hold on, maybe it was just a strange text message sent by mistake, Zhou Jintong felt that he would not be recognized if he blocked most of his face, and Fu Chi didn't have too much emotion when he heard her name, it was normal.

    She engages in self-suggestion.

    Gu Qinnan came up from downstairs, holding a shoebox in his hand, "Come on, I'll go to the city to buy it for you this afternoon."

    Zhou Jintong came out of the text message for a while, took the shoebox and opened it, inside was a pair of naked shoes. The color is slender and high-heeled, about seven or eight centimeters by visual inspection. She was puzzled: "What kind of shoes are you going to buy me?"

    "Your shoes are worn out every day. I'll wear these for a blind date tomorrow." Gu Qinnan pulled her to sit Go to the sofa, "Try to see if it fits, if it doesn't fit, I'll change it tomorrow morning, and then send it to the company."     Zhou Jintong didn't take the blind date tomorrow night seriously at all, and Gu Qinnan didn't say anything, she forgot . Resigned to her fate, she took off the flat shoes on her feet. She took out the high-heeled shoes in the shoe box and put them on her feet. It was just right for one foot, not loose or tight. She put on both, stood up and took a few steps, "Yes , the size is just right."     "That's good." Gu Qinnan narrowed her eyes with a smile, looked her up and down, and was dissatisfied with her dress, "You see, when you are young, you are either black or white all day long, and you don't have any vitality at all. Remember tomorrow Change into clothes, the little red dress I bought for you is pretty good, wear it and wear it with these shoes."     Zhou Jintong rolled his eyes and smiled, "Mom, did you forget that it's spring now, four Month."     "I didn't forget, you take your skirt with you and change it after work, anyway, you are all indoors, so it won't be too cold." Gu Qinnan contacted Dr. Sui today, confirmed the location and time with him, and also got to know the man. "I heard from Dr. Sui that that person also studied in Nancheng No. 1 Middle School, and his university is also A University." The     blind date is an alumni.     This damn fate!

    Zhou Jintong was powerless to complain, and after chatting for a while, the two exchanged the agreed time, place, and names.

    Bai Yu.

    No way?

    Zhou Jintong was even more helpless.

    When going to work the next day, Gu Qinnan put away her shoes and little red dress and stuffed them for her.

    Zhou Jintong drove into the company's underground garage, put on the black-rimmed glasses he bought last night, put on high-heeled shoes, and took a few steps to catch up with the elevator. In the office, Weng Xue had just arrived and was turning on the computer. Seeing her greet her, her eyes were instantly attracted by the shoes on her feet.

    "Wow, new shoes." Weng Xue raised an eyebrow.

    "En." Zhou Jintong nodded, sat down, turned on the computer, opened the notebook, and started to work in an orderly manner.

    Fortunately, I didn't see Fu Chi all morning. Zhou Jintong's tense heartstrings relaxed, she really thought too much.

    During afternoon tea time, Zhou Jintong and Weng Xue went to the tea room to pour coffee together. While waiting for the coffee, she kept moving her feet, poking her heels out for air from time to time, and frowning from time to time. What's the matter, are the new shoes rubbing my feet? I have a Band-Aid."