Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    One word stirred up waves, Zhou Jintong looked at him in astonishment, and forgot to pull back his hand. Bai Yu's heart was chilled by his blatant words, seeing that she didn't respond, he let him hold her hand, her warm heart gradually cooled down.

    At this point the waiter started to serve the food.

    Having made it clear that it would be a waste of time to stay any longer, Fu Chi stood up and pulled Zhou Jintong along.

    He shook his clasped hands and said with a smile, "Eat slowly, Tongtong and I will go first."

    Bai Yu was upset, but he couldn't show his face to invite him to eat together, so he just looked at him without saying a word Zhou Jintong.

    Zhou Jintong was in a dilemma.

    Fu Chi helped her out: "Take this opportunity, let's have a good exchange on the design draft of your Qixi Festival plan."

    Between career and blind date, Zhou Jintong chose career without thinking, although he was sorry to Bai Yu. She nodded in apology: "Sorry, I..."

    Bai Yu interrupted, took out a business card from his briefcase and handed it to her, "Call me anytime you think about it."

    "...Okay.

    " Putting the business card in the bag properly with unfriendly eyes, he was pulled out of the restaurant immediately.

    Fu Chi didn't look good until he got back in the car.

    Wen Zhuo consciously went to look at Zhou Jintong, who shrugged and shook his head slightly, but he wisely didn't ask.

    The two of them did their little tricks to Fu Chi, he pulled the blanket to cover her thin body, and motioned for Wen Zhuo to drive.

    "Where are you going?"

    "Fanghua Noodle Restaurant on Huarong Street."

    Zhou Jintong's eyes lit up. She and Fang Huisheng often go to this restaurant, and they took Fu Chi there once before. Wen Zhuo agreed.

    Fu Chi didn't speak the whole time, the air pressure was very low, and Zhou Jintong also kept silent, which caused Wen Zhuo to look through the rearview mirror frequently. Fanghua Noodle Restaurant's business boomed later, the store was renovated, and the store doubled in size. This would be the peak of dining, and the store was full of diners. Fu Chi took her in and found a seat to sit down.

    Fu Chi went to line up in the crowd.

    Zhou Jintong propped her chin and watched his figure move forward with the crowd, feeling unreal. When she brought Fu Chilai before, she arranged for him to sit down and then waited in line, but now it's the other way around.

    Just as I was thinking, a message came from my phone.

    She opened it, and the screen was full of exclamation marks from Fang Huisheng, with one or two crap in between, the emotions were evident.

    She replied [? ? 】

    Fang Huisheng is probably holding his mobile phone, and he will return to 【God, do you know who I saw? ]

    [Who? ]

    [Lin Chi! ! My idol! ! ! ]

    She has the impression that this person is Fang Huisheng's only idol who has always liked and still likes.

    [My cousin turned out to be his makeup artist, I cried, this is simply a fate granted by heaven! He is as handsome and gentle as on TV, his eyes are shining when he looks at people, and he even praised me for my good makeup skills... Tongtong, I'm done! 】Fang Huisheng was eloquent, sending several emojis of weeping with joy.