Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The phone beeped a few times, but no one answered.

    Zhou Jintong dialed again without giving up, but it still didn't work, and no one answered the voice and video of WeChat, so she couldn't fall asleep, right?

    How about... call Weng Xue?

    Zhou Jintong doesn't like to bother people, let alone a colleague, but right now she has nothing to look for. She found Weng Xue's number and dialed it, but there was no response after it rang for a few seconds. She hesitated whether to continue or hang up, and the call got through.

    "Hello?" Weng Xue's voice was different from usual, hoarse and breathing heavily.

    "Xiaoxue, it's me." Zhou Jintong looked back at the coffee table, and Fu Chi was lying on the carpet obediently.

    "Tongtong... ah... yes, is there something wrong?" Weng Xue's voice was intermittent, mixed with panting, which pierced in her ears.

    Zhou Jintong froze and didn't speak.

    The voice on the other end was getting louder and louder, and there was a faint sound of a man's breathing, mixed with Weng Xue's voice. Zhou Jintong hung up the phone quickly, her face was flushed with anger, and Weng Xue was also really answering the phone at this time.

    Patting her face, she shook her head.

    It's better to find a way to get out first, Zhou Jintong knows that there is no chance to escape through the window, the only way out is the door, and the door key is his fingerprint, just move Fu Chi to the door, grab his finger and press it.

    It's easy to think about anything, but it's hard to even take the first step in doing it.

    Fu Chi's weight was far above hers, and it was as difficult as heaven for her to move him to the door, and she couldn't cut off his fingers.

    Uh... how could she have a terrible idea!

    "Dear Tongtong, what are you thinking about?" The sudden words disturbed her mind, Zhou Jintong trembled all over, and looked at the coffee table in surprise. Fu Chi actually sat up, and moved his arms behind his back to the front. The thin blanket covering his mouth was in the palm of his intertwined hands, and he licked his upper lip with the scarlet tip of his tongue.

    He he he...

    Zhou Jintong ran around in fright, searching the kitchen and living room like a headless ant, hoping to find something that could hold him.

    She didn't turn on the light, and she didn't know where the light switch was, so she turned on the flashlight that came with her phone and searched for it. After searching for a long time, she couldn't find the rope, but found several plastic bags for vegetables in the kitchen. After watching it for a while, she thought of a solution that was not a solution, and took apart the plastic bags and tied them together as a rope.

    Zhou Jintong steadied his mind, ripped open the plastic bag recklessly, and fastened it one by one, a long one. When she was done, she trotted out of the kitchen.

    Beside the coffee table, Fu Chi untied the tie on his ankles with a pleasing hand, his jet-black hair drooped down to cover the upper half of his face, and the rest of his outline was gloomy under the candlelight, not to mention that there was a tangle of tangles at the corners of his mouth. Smile.

    He tore free the ribbon.

    Zhou Jintong noticed that there were thin scars of broken ribbons on his wrists, entangled there, glowing dark red.