Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Zhou Jintong asked directly.

    Fu Chi didn't deny it, nodded and said, "Well, I did it." The

    honest answer made Zhou Jintong speechless for a moment, and looked straight at him with watery eyes, wrapped in doubt.

    Fu Chi smiled, the moles at the corners of his eyes were covered by fallen hair, "I just want to stay with senior sister for a while."

    "Then you can't use such extreme methods, aren't you afraid of pain?" Zhou Jintong is serious I wanted to open his mind and see what was going on in his mind all day long, and the things he did became bolder and bolder.

    "I'm afraid." Fu Chi raised his voice slightly at the end, "but with the care of my senior sister, I won't be afraid no matter how much it hurts."

    Zhou Jintong couldn't compare to this. She was particularly afraid of pain. A sudden stab would take a long time to blow. Having said that, as his older senior and he is the son of Aunt Manli's family, Zhou Jintong still warned: "Your body is your own, so you should cherish it well, and don't do this again in the future."

    Fu Chi nodded obediently.

    But I thought in my heart, let's talk about it later.

    When they arrived at Qingfang Lane, Fu Chifei had to send her to the entrance of the alley, and Zhou Jintong had no choice but to agree. When passing by the clinic, Zhao Pei came out to pour water, and when he looked up, he saw Zhou Jintong was with the scary boy who put the knife that night, his heart skipped a beat, he clenched his cup tightly, and beckoned her over, "Tongtong, come here, I have something to look for you."

    Zhou Jintong responded, leaving Fu Chi aside and trotting over.

    Fu Chi couldn't wait to see this nurse, he didn't need to guess what this nurse was going to say from a distance, it was boring enough.

    As soon as Zhou Jintong passed by, Zhao Pei pulled her and said nervously, "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?"

    Knowing what she was worried about, Zhou Jintong smiled gratefully: "It's okay, Sister Peipei, he is my mother's friend." son."

    "That's it." With this level of relationship, Zhao Pei felt relieved, but when she thought about the terrifying eyes of the young man that night, and the silver knife she kept in the drawer, she still felt a little apprehensive. "But he can do this to himself after all, it's scary, you still have to be careful when interacting with him."

    "Well, I see, thank you sister Peipei." Zhou Jintong nodded, listened to the words, and looked sideways When Fu Chi stood there alone, looking at this side from time to time, he looked a little pitiful.

    She waved her hand, "Sister Peipei, I'm going home first ." Zhao Pei

    : "Yes, okay."

    Zhou Jintong ran to Fu Chi again, Zhao Pei looked at it for a while, and entered the clinic with the cup in his arms. Fu Chi retracted his eyes, didn't ask too much, and walked side by side to the entrance of the alley with her. The quieter he went, the more he could smell the fragrance of flowers from her house.

    Fu Chi sniffed, "There's a flower shop inside."

    "Ah, my house opened it." Zhou Jintong said, "It's a coincidence that you ordered a bouquet of roses at my house before."

    Oh, that time.

    Fu Chi remembered and smiled: "It turns out that the phone number for ordering flowers on the school bulletin board was written by a senior sister. It's really destined."