Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Zhou Jintong also saw Bai Yu and nodded politely.

    Bai Yu rested his slender fingertips on his chin, his eyes followed her movements, and realized that she was greeting her, so he nodded slightly.

    Fang Huisheng glanced at Bai Yu in distaste, and said in a low voice, "I thought you were going to my male god's place for dinner." At first, he did

    .

    Zhou Jintong didn't speak.

    She continued to eat the unfinished meal, but her mind was on Fu Chi. Logically speaking, it is a good thing to have someone to eat with him, but Zhou Jintong felt a little uncomfortable. The girl kept talking, her tone was not lowered, she was soft and slow, and she could hear clearly from a few places away, but it was strange that she didn't hear Fu Chi's voice.

    "Fu Chi, I'm sorry. I didn't know my brother would trouble you. Were you injured last night?"

    "..."

    "If you feel unwell, I will accompany you to the infirmary. Don't be angry with me, okay?"

    "..." The

    girl kept talking.

    Fu Chi kept his head down while eating, without even looking at her.

    Zhou Jintong listened to it for seven or eight times, and understood from the words that this girl was Pizitou's younger sister last night. She vaguely remembered that Pizitou said, "It's your luck to be seen by my sister", so this girl likes Fu Chi?

    The girl is still nagging.

    Fang Huisheng leaned closer to Zhou Jintong's ear and whispered, "I'm a godly man, and my little sister strikes up conversations every meal."

    Zhou Jintong smiled.

    After Bai Yu finished his meal, he put the cutlery on the plate, walked over again, and stood directly in front of Zhou Jintong, looking at her from top to bottom, her puzzled look reflected in her brown pupils. He smiled faintly, turned his head and said a little embarrassedly: "I don't understand a question, if you are free at noon, can you help me take a look."

    "Yes." Zhou Jintong smiled with eyes crooked.

    Bai Yu didn't show his joy, but pretended to thank him calmly, and left briskly. Zhou Jintong lowered his head and bit the ribs on the chopsticks. Fang Huisheng had been staring at the person's back since Bai Yu left. When he couldn't see him, he quickly turned around and said in disbelief: "He is the oldest and you asked the fifth grade to show him the questions?"

    "Is there any problem?" Zhou Jintong didn't understand. It's normal for a top student to have questions that he can't understand. After all, he is a human being, not a god. In fact, she had wanted to ask Bai Yu for advice a long time ago, but she was always indifferent and didn't care about others, so she didn't dare to bother him rashly. This incident was quite surprising.

    "Everything happens for a reason." Fang Huisheng's old god was there.

    "You just misunderstood him. I think Bai Yu is fine." Zhou Jintong said, and when he stopped, he would find something wrong. Most of the sunlight shining on her body was blocked, and a large shadow covered her petite body. body. She looked up, and at some point Fu Chi stood behind her, looking at her with indifferent dark eyes.

    Fang Huisheng noticed Fu Chi and fell in love with his eyes.

    Zhou Jintong also liked his eyes, which were black like a bottomless black ink, she smiled, "Have you eaten?"