Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Fatong Road is a bustling street in Nancheng. It is named after two rows of plane trees along the road. The coffee shop is hidden under the rustling plane trees.

    Zhou Jintong propped his chin and looked outside quietly, with soothing soft music in his ears.

    Fu Chi didn't make her wait too long, his handsome face suddenly appeared on the white glass surface, Zhou Jintong was stunned for a few seconds, and then he showed a bright smile, his eyes curled up in a smile, and his mouth was lightly dimpled.

    Fu Chi tapped the glass with his fingers.

    Zhou Jintong knocked back.

    He smiled gently, walked to the main entrance and came in, pulled out a chair in front of her and sat down, "A date?"

    Fu Chi seemed casual, but kept staring at her.

    "Well, I met Auntie Manli." Zhou Jintong said bluntly, sighing inwardly how amazing he was. Fu Chi understood, "What did you talk about?"

    "It's nothing." Zhou Jintong turned his eyes, his eyes fell on his face, and he leaned closer with his chin, "How do you know I've made an appointment?"

    Fu Chi said, "Just now I came in and saw Fu Minglin."

    His idea was very simple, Zhou Jintong would never meet Fu Minglin alone, Rong Manli could only make arrangements.

    "Ah!" Zhou Jintong was surprised. She had been out of the movie theater for nearly half an hour before he came out. Could it be that she finished watching the movie silently?

    She doesn't know.

    Fu Chi didn't want to continue the topic, "You're hungry, I'll take you to dinner."

    She drank two cups of coffee, she wasn't very hungry, but she could eat anyway, she nodded, took her bag and went out with Fu Chi.

    The afternoon sun was strong.

    Fu Chi took her bag and carried it on his shoulder, and then held her hand, "What do you want to eat?"

    There are many shops near Fatong Road, where there are many delicious restaurants. Zhou Jintong and Fang Huisheng often come here, but they The one I often go to is an alley, which has all kinds of north and south snacks, and the vendors are hawking and drinking.

    "Would you like to taste the smell of fireworks in the alleys of Nancheng?" Zhou Jintong asked him. She wanted to eat, but she was afraid of being pampered. Fu Chi, who was used to delicacies from mountains and seas, couldn't get used to it.

    "Listen to you."

    Zhou Jintong was happy with Fu Chi like this, very obedient and obedient, "Then let's go, it's not far from here."

    "Okay." The

    Nancheng alley is only a few hundred meters away from the coffee shop, but there are two The world is quiet and gorgeous outside, but noisy and crowded inside. In the alley where people come and go, people have bright smiles on their faces, and the smells of various foods are intertwined to stimulate the taste buds. Zhou Jintong took a deep breath, dragged Fu Chi's arm and walked towards the stall she often goes to.

    Although Fu Chi felt uncomfortable with the surrounding environment, seeing her happy, he followed her obediently without saying a word.

    Zhou Jintong found a stinky tofu stall.

    The boss was a little woman with a red face. When she saw someone coming to greet her warmly, "Beauty, have a serving."

    She tilted her head to look at Fu Chi.