Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The sound of the rain gradually died down, and the sky outside the house gradually darkened.

    Zhou Jintong's eyelashes fluttered, and the tip of her nose first smelled the elegant fragrance. When she opened her eyes, her vision was very dim, and she vaguely felt something was hanging on her waist. Her head was still dizzy, and she was in a fog for a while, not knowing where she was?

    After getting used to the light in the room, Zhou Jintong realized that she was lying on the bed, and beside her was Fu Chi who was sleeping soundly with her eyes closed. She sat up in a jerk, her head was even more dizzy due to the force of the movement, and she was about to fall backwards, supported by the extra palms on her back, Fu Chi's hoarse voice came, "You're awake."     Fu Chi sat up, the quilt slipped off, his clothes were wrinkled around his body, one button was undone, and the sunken collarbone was looming. Zhou Jintong glanced at it and took it back, holding her head and still not recovering, she was obviously sitting on a chair reading to him, how could she sleep on the bed with him under a quilt?     "Did you sleep well?" Fu Chi fastened the buttons in an orderly manner, lifted the quilt, got out of bed and turned on the light.     The dim space was filled with light, Zhou Jintong closed his eyes reflexively by the strong light, and asked in confusion, "How did I fall asleep?"     Fu Chi shook his head, "I don't know, senior sister, you read well and suddenly I just fell asleep, maybe I was too tired from studying."     She did study very late last night, and she might be sleepy. Zhou Jintong believed this reason for the time being. She got up from the bed and looked out the window. The big raindrops hit the window and fell along the traces of running water. The trees within the range of her eyes were shaking, and the wind outside was very strong .     Zhou Jintong raised her hand to check the time, and was startled: "It's almost five o'clock, I've been asleep for so long!" If she remembered correctly, she came to Fu's house only at half past eight, listened to a piano piece, and told Rong Manli In other words, until I came out of Fu Minglin's room and ran into Fu Chi, it was only around 9:30 at most, plus the follow-up and Fu Chi's study time...     She slept for nearly eight hours!     This realization frightened Zhou Jintong. According to her usual nap time during the day, it would take at most half an hour. She couldn't allow her to think too much, she was anxious to go home now, she was afraid that Gu Qinnan would be waiting at home in a hurry, as soon as she stood up, her head would become dizzy and she would fall back.

    Fu Chi quickly supported her, and said with concern: "Senior, what's wrong with you, did you get infected by me?"

    Zhou Jintong grabbed his sleeve to stabilize his body, his pale fingertips turned white, "I don't know, I feel so dizzy "

    "Maybe I slept for a long time." Fu Chi guessed.

    Maybe. Zhou Jintong nodded, let go of his sleeves, and stood there for a moment to get dizzy.

    Fu Chi fell asleep, his low-grade fever subsided, his body temperature returned to normal, and he was much more energetic. He asked people to sit on a chair to rest, took clean clothes and went to the bathroom. He picked up the gray bath towel and threw it to the clothes basket aside, and put the water in the bathtub. Laughed.

    After changing clothes and coming out, Fu Chi saw Zhou Jintong staring at the book of fairy tales, and asked, "What are you looking at?"

    Zhou Jintong raised his eyes, and was startled by Fu Chi for a second.

    Fang Huisheng often told her how good-looking Fu Chi was, which made her still regard him as a male god after thousands of handsome men. This will be true, the light pink sweater didn't hurt his whiteness, and even raised it a few degrees, the eyebrows and eyes are exquisite, and the mole under the corner of the eye is the longest, and it belongs to it. .