Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    After taking the photo, Wen Zhuo put down the things and walked away.

    Jiang Miqing said hello, seeing that it was just redness and no other symptoms, she smiled: "I just said Mr. Fu, you see you are nervous.

    " Move your fingers. Jiang Miqing still smiled.

    The broken cup belonged to Weng Xue, and Zhou Jintong took a broom to clean up the debris. She was half bent, and her long hair like a waterfall fell down immediately, black and shiny, and the gentle sunlight coming in from the window gave her fine shimmer.

    Jiang Miqing looked at it for a while, then leaned against the pool, "Your design is good, be careful of villains."

    Zhou Jintong stopped her hands and looked up at her: "What do you mean?"

    Jiang Miqing said, "Let's understand it yourself." She He straightened his clothes, brushed up his loose hair, and left in a flutter.

    Zhou Jintong couldn't help frowning, she obviously meant something.

    After cleaning up, she filled her glass with water, and when she returned to the office, Weng Xue had already returned to her station, and was immersed in typing on the keyboard. The chat window that popped up on the screen was swiped by. Zhou Jintong walked over and said apologetically, "Xiaoxue, you accidentally scalded your glass while pouring water and broke it. I'll buy you a new one during lunch break."

    "Ah, it's broken!" Weng Xue turned to look at her Eyes, said indifferently, "It's okay, I still have a spare."

    She closed the chat window.

    Zhou Jintong was still embarrassed.

    Wen Zhuo stood outside the office door and knocked on the door. Fu Chi was correcting the documents with his head down, frowning sometimes, sometimes stretching, unaware that he was back. After he coughed a few times, Fu Chi raised his eyes: "Come in."

    Wen Zhuo: "Mr. Fu, the things have been delivered."

    Fu Chi rubbed his brows. The new official's job is cumbersome, and he hasn't gotten it since he came in the morning Rested and exhausted.

    He asked: "What is she doing?"

    Wen Zhuo immediately sent him the photos he took, "Miss Zhou was chatting with Miss Jiang in the tea room."

    Fu Chi accepted it and clicked on it.

    In the photo, the two are standing opposite each other. Jiang Miqing is holding Zhou Jintong's hand, bowing her head to reach her fingers, her posture is intimate, but her expression is quite unnatural.

    Fu Chi frowned directly, and asked him, "What's wrong with her hand?" It shows that it should be accidentally burned to the hand. Seeing Fu Chi's expression was wrong, he hesitated and said, "How about I go to the pharmacy opposite and buy a box of burn ointment for Miss Zhou?"

    "No, you go and do it."

    Wen Zhuo nodded.

    Fang Huisheng came back from the film and television city today, crying to Zhou Jintong all the way about leaving his idol.

    Reluctantly.

    Zhou Jintong laughed at her.

    [Don't be sad, come out tonight to treat you to dinner. 】

    【I'm not in the mood to eat, I'm in the vortex of broken love right now, I'm about to burst from the pain, huh. ]

    [Forget it. ]