Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Qingfang Lane.

    The car stopped smoothly at the entrance of the alley, and no one spoke. Fu Chi leaned Zhou Jintong's head on the back of the chair, got out, opened the car door, landed on one foot, turned around and said, "Wake her up when I leave."

    Mr. Gao understood, and asked him, "Where are you going?"

    Fu Chi showed the tooth marks on the back of his hand, and smiled for a moment: "She has a sharp mouth, I'll go to the clinic for disinfection."

    After speaking, he went out alone.

    Then he turned around to wrap up the thin blanket for someone else, and lightly kissed her between the eyebrows, cherishing it in every possible way.

    Mr. Gao really couldn't figure out what Fu Chi was thinking. Seeing the person walk away, he coughed a few times and called out softly, "Miss Zhou."

    Even after shouting several times, Zhou Jintong didn't move. Mr. Gao stretched out his hand from the front and pushed her a few times. Down. Zhou Jintong hummed, moved her body, and opened her eyes with trembling eyelashes. Facing Mr. Gao's worried face, she was not clear-headed, and the thin blanket on her body slowly slid down, "Are you there yet?"

    "Well, just arrived, you fell asleep." Mr. Gao had no one to ask first, and took the initiative to make up a convincing reason.

    Zhou Jintong was in a daze, and raised his hand to press the center of his eyebrows.

    Mr. Gao said: "It's getting late, you go back to rest quickly, and I have to go back and report to my wife."

    "Oh, okay." Zhou Jintong lifted the thin blanket, raised his hand to lock the car, and the tip of his nose welled up with a familiar smile. Breath, she froze for a moment, then turned her head and asked, "Has Fu Chi been here?"

    Mr. Gao's pupils shrank suddenly, and he said calmly, " No."

    Zhou Jintong: "Oh."

    That is because she felt wrong, the breath just now It was very familiar, it was the faint fragrance she had smelled from Fu Chi.

    She didn't say any more, pushed the door and got off the car.

    The evening wind was not blowing gently, Mr. Gao took the thin blanket from the back seat and got out of the car, walked around the front of the car, wrapped the blanket around her body intimately, with a hint of worry on his usual calm face, "Don't freeze. "

    Thank you." Zhou Jintong replied.

    She turned away from Mr. Gao and walked into the alley, the store's lights shone from a distance, and shone on her thin figure, Zhou Jintong gathered the thin blanket. After the people walked away, Mr. Gao got into the car, and the rear door was opened after a while.

    "Go back." Fu Chi said.

    The wound on his hand was still the same, not even the blood scab.

    When Zhou Jintong returned home, Gu Qinnan had a rare leisure time, sitting behind the counter and using the computer to watch dramas, smiling.

    As soon as she came back, Gu Qinnan took time to look at her, and caught a glimpse of the thin blanket wrapped around her body, which looked familiar, "Why are you coming here?"

    Zhou Jintong said, "Mr. Gao is afraid that I will be cold."

    Gu Qinnan smiled when he heard this, "At night The temperature is lower than during the day, so I need to wear more clothes, go up and I'll make pork rib soup."