Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Fu Chi returned to the class. The class was empty and there was no sound at all. He put his hands in his pockets and walked to his seat, which was the second-to-last seat in the fourth row. After sitting down, he put his long legs on the bench, lifted the English book to cover his face, and planned to take a nap. Before he was quiet for a moment, noisy voices came in.

    Three girls walked in, smiling at each other. The one in the middle looked lovely, with a high ponytail, and her hands were held by two other girls.

    "I really have you, Xue Rou, just do what you say, without ambiguity at all. I guess that fox is probably going to be sick." Yu Qing on the left said adoringly to the girl in the middle, Xue Rou, seeing Ban No one was on board, and the voice was not controlled.

    Fu Chi frowned.

    Zhang Yiyi on the right continued: "Who is our Xue Rou? Her brother is a big man with a radius of tens of miles." Xue     Rou

    smiled: "What's the matter." Going up,     she raised her

head and asked, "Hey, you said that Fu Chi really likes that fox spirit?"

Don’t let it go, right Xue Rou?” Zhang Yiyi refuted Yu Qing’s words. When Xue Rou heard the word Fu Chi, her expression softened, and when she heard Yu Qing's guess, her face darkened instantly, "Of course, who is Fu Chi? She can't even catch up with me. She only knows how to read books." What kind of skills can a nerd have!"

    Xue Rou's words are not big words, she does have capital, but beauty is beauty, too superficial.

    "I heard that your brother beat Fu Chi?" Yu Qing asked.

    Xue Rou nodded, scolded his brother a hundred and eighty times in her heart, and said bitterly: "It's not because I confessed to Fu Chi, but people didn't agree, my brother got angry and said to help me teach him a lesson." At the end, he was very puzzled, "But I think it was my brother who was beaten. His face was bruised and purple when he came back, and he cried out in pain when he touched it."

    Zhang Yiyi: "Fu Chi beat him?"

    Xue Rou: "Well, my brother brought him that day. Several brothers have been beaten up like this, Fu Chi is so good!"

    She started a nympho as she spoke.

    Yu Qing rubbed her arms and pushed her: "Calm down, I'm disgusted. By the way, who is Zhou? What is Zhou?"

    "Who?"

    "You shut the toilet and splashed water."

    Xue Rou thought for a while, "Zhou Jintong, it seems to be called this, oh, it's not important, you don't even know that she thought I was going to help her, and her tone was so pleasant, but I poured a basin of cold water in my pocket, and she was so out of breath that she slammed the door It slapped. Hmph, you dare to provoke the person I'm looking for, you can't control yourself, and she will feel better in the future."

    "That's right."

    The other two agreed, and Xue Rou smiled.

    Fu Chi hid behind the book and listened to the words verbatim, and the veins in his hand hanging under the desk bulged. Wen Chao came in from the back door, saw the three of them greeted, and then went to greet Fu Chi who was sitting in the seat, "Hey, you went to bed so early today, I bought you a cup of milk tea, get up and drink, there are little pearls. "

    Xue Rou and the others felt cold when they heard this.

    Fu Chi opened the book, touched the ground with his feet, glanced at the three people who knew that he was fighting silently in class, and twitched a mocking smile. Xue Rou calmed down, stepped forward hesitantly, and asked cautiously, "Fu Chi, are you asleep?"