Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Zhou Jintong didn't notice Fu Chi's small movements, and still comforted him: "Everyone has their own life trajectory, you can shine alone."

    "Well, thank you Tongtong."Fu Chi's childhood life was not good, he can What I remember is nothing more than seeing Rong Manli's extra care and indifference towards Fu Minglin. Fu Qian is fine, but he is busy with work and flies around all the year round. He rarely spends time at home. , Most of the time was also given to Fu Minglin.

    Fu Chi couldn't say that he didn't hate Fu Minglin, he felt disgusted from the inside out when he saw Fu Minglin's disguise.

    Zhou Jintong patted him on the back and said with a smile, "You're welcome, so don't give up on yourself and study hard."

    "Okay, I will try my best to find you."

    "Ah?" Zhou Jintong was stunned, why did he turn to himself again body? Fu Chi slowly moved up her weak back with his fingertips, deliberately picking at the underwear belt when passing by, he muffled a laugh, "You don't think it's over after my birthday, I tell you, it won't, Wherever you go in the future, I will go with you."

    Kuo fear!

    Zhou Jintong swallowed, and suddenly there was a tremor behind his back, and his chest shrank in fright, "Hey! Your hand!" Fu Chi responded     gently

    : "What's wrong with my hand."

Rubbing the buttons of the thin shirt, pulling it lightly, the obvious touch made Zhou Jintong realize that the distance between them was dangerous, and he hugged him unconsciously. Zhou Jintong has grown up for eighteen years, and has never had such contact with that opposite sex. Fu Chi was an accident.

    Although Fu Chi is not very old, he has all the things that men should develop, and he can't see it in his clothes on weekdays. Only when he gets close to Zhou Jintong can he truly feel the words that the former head teacher Gao Gao often said: male A man is a man, a woman is a woman, and there is an essential difference between men and women.

    Although this sentence was used by Lao Ban to stop their puppy love, it is especially suitable here. Zhou Jintong had the most contact with Fang Huisheng in the past, and what he felt was Fang Huisheng's softness through bumps and bumps. He would suddenly touch his hard chest and cling to him, and a strange feeling enveloped his whole body in an instant.

    Zhou Jintong panicked, and Anwen's hands and feet began to move wildly, hoping to get away from this hotbed and chest, and stay away from the troublesome hands. Fu Chi trapped her in his arms, allowing her to resist uselessly in the small bed.

    "Tongtong, if you move again, I'm going to catch fire." Fu Chi's voice was low, but his bad hands were still stubborn.

    Zhou Jintong didn't understand, she wanted to avoid him with all her heart.

    With hands and feet in the bed without eyes, moving up and down, it is inevitable that you will bump into something you shouldn't touch. The anxious Zhou Jintong has no time to take care of it, but it's hard for Fu Chi. His body tensed suddenly, and a strange feeling rushed straight to his forehead from bottom to top, and the place she accidentally touched burned like fire. It was hot and hot, and his throat suddenly became dry.

    Fu Chi cursed secretly.

    He suddenly let go of his hand, and his body bounced away in a second, afraid that Zhou Jintong would find out that his strangeness would make her afraid.

    Zhou Jintong, who was out of the clutches: "..."

    Fu Chi sat aside obediently and covered himself with the quilt to cover up his body's reaction. Jun's face turned red unnaturally, and he coughed lightly, "It's a little hot in the bed, so I'll If I don't rob you, you should settle down."