Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Zhou Jintong was woken up by hunger. He couldn't see anything when he opened his eyes. The room was pitch black, and he didn't know the time. The sound of even breathing came from his ears. She moved, her knees felt a slight pain, and her hands hidden under the quilt touched the warm heat source, and she knew without thinking that it was Fu Chi who was cheekily sleeping beside her.

    Zhou Jintong didn't dare to make a big move, for fear of waking Fu Chi up.

    She opened her eyes and breathed lightly in the dark, her stomach convulsed from time to time, and her stomach, which had not eaten for a long time, began to be unbearable.

    If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have quarreled with Fu Chi. Isn't the pork rib soup delicious, isn't the fish delicious? Hey, she sighed slightly, and was about to turn over slowly, but before she moved, Fu Chi's arms circled around as if she had eyes, her breath was getting closer, and her black hair rubbed against her shoulder armor and the back of her neck, itching of.

    Zhou Jintong didn't dare to show his anger, and stretched his neck vigorously to prevent him from rubbing it.

    After a while, Fu Chi loosened her hand around her, and he rolled over on his back against her with a few hums. Zhou Jintong breathed out lightly, she lifted off a corner of the quilt and pulled out her aching legs. She went back and forth on the ground for a long time without hooking her shoes. Forget it, she couldn't care less, she landed on the ground barefoot, groping in the dark.

    She looked for the direction of the door based on her memory, but she couldn't see her fingers, and she didn't know how long it took her fingertips to touch the solid door. Fortunately, it was not locked, and the wind came in through the gap and blew on her cheek.

    Zhou Jintong was secretly happy, opened the door and went out carefully.

    The corridor was also pitch black, and it was impossible to see. Zhou Jintong noticed that the light in the living room on the first floor was dimly lit. She was stunned, wondering in her heart that Fu Chi had left this light for her specially, she couldn't allow her to think too much, her stomach growled, especially in the quiet night, she rubbed her stomach and went down the stairs relying on the light .

    On the long table, there are biscuits and milk.

    And a note.

    Zhou Jintong opened the note, and the handwriting on it was beautiful, just like the person himself, and wrote: I know you will be hungry, so eat quickly.

    Fu Chi really left it on purpose.

    Zhou Jintong didn't know how to feel for a moment. Although he did something wrong, he treated her well and was always thinking of her. Putting down the note, she picked up the sealed bag of biscuits, and suddenly realized something was wrong. The biscuit packaging was very familiar, it seemed to be the one she used to eat, and he had given it to Fu Chi when he was in the police station.

    horrible!

    Zhou Jintong's back felt cold.

    Zhou Jintong, who was hungry, didn't go upstairs, but nestled on the sofa, pulled a blanket around himself, and looked around only by the weak light in the living room. She had seen it all. All the doors in the house could not be opened, the windows were all burglarproofed, and all the way out was blocked by Fu Chi. She had no chance to go out at all.

    Fu Chi didn't know where the mobile phone was kept, and there was no landline in the living room.

    Zhou Jintong was surrounded by silence, only one or two cicadas broke through the silence and rushed towards her. It would not be an exaggeration to say that she is a small boat in a lonely sea.