Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Everything happened so fast, and when Zhou Jintong came back to his senses, Fang Huisheng's nosebleed was out of control, flowing down the sides of his mouth, and the hand covering his nose was also stained a lot, and tears came out of the corners of his eyes because of the pain. funny. Because of this sudden incident, everyone gathered around.

    Seeing her like this, Zhou Jintong gave up his gentleness and swears: "Who the hell doesn't have eyes when playing football!" The

    culprit - the football is lying not far away.

    Wen Chao trotted all the way over, squeezed into the crowd, and bowed again and again: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I kicked too hard. How are you, senior, can you still move? I'll take you to the infirmary.

    " guilt.

    After speaking, without waiting for anyone to respond, he picked up Fang Huisheng and ran towards the gate of the playground, heading straight for the infirmary. Zhou Jintong was stunned for a few seconds, and when he realized that he had already strode towards the gate of the playground with Fang Huisheng in his arms, he hurriedly chased after him. As I was walking, I found footsteps behind me.

    Looking back, it was Fu Chi.

    Seeing him, Zhou Jintong thought of the discomfort he felt not long ago when he looked at her, but she couldn't allow her to think about it, Fang Huisheng was more important now. Along the way, Fang Huisheng was heard rushing to the infirmary with her arms in her arms. All the boy's unique scent floated on the tip of her nose, mixed with the not unpleasant smell of sweat.

    infirmary.

    Dr. Liang looked at Wen Chao, who was sweating from running, and Fang Huisheng, who had a nosebleed, and frowned and asked, "What's wrong?

    " Nosebleed."

    "Oh, you put him on the chair." Dr. Liang said. Wen Chao refused, still hugging him, "Doctor, let's put it on the hospital bed, I'm afraid that senior sister will have a joint reaction from being hit by the ball, and her legs will be bad."

    Fang Huisheng: "..."

    Doctor Liang looked at him speechlessly. Yes, he replied: "Okay, you put it on the empty bed opposite."

    Wen Chao smiled, her chest vibrated, and Fang Huisheng could clearly feel it. She raised her eyes and saw Wen Chao's rolling Adam's apple, fine beads of sweat on the gracefully curved chin, and felt inexplicably touched. As soon as she lowered her body, she was placed on the hospital bed, and above her was Wen Chao's face from top to bottom, which was somewhat similar to the idol she was chasing.

    "Hey! Doctor, come here quickly, senior sister's face is so red and hot!" Wen Chao shouted eagerly when he saw her suddenly flushed face.

    Doctor Liang is here.

    Fang Huisheng couldn't help covering his face.

    When Zhou Jintong came, he saw that Dr. Liang was treating the blood for Fang Huisheng, and said, "It's because the nasal mucosa was irritated by the impact of a heavy object. It doesn't seem to be a big problem at the moment, but just to be on the safe side, I'd better take her to see her." It would be better to have a CT at the hospital."

    "Okay, okay." Wen Chao repeatedly agreed, lowered his head to look at her, and asked softly, "Senior sister, does it hurt?"

    Being cared by someone somewhat similar to the idol, Fang Hui Sheng Sheng's little heart was thumping, his face remained hot for a long time, and he shook his head indiscriminately. Wen Chao was not at ease, feeling very sorry that his carelessness caused her to be injured, scratched his head and said, "I'm sorry, Senior Sister, to express my apology, I will provide you with breakfast for a month."