Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    After the college entrance examination, Zhou Jintong got her first mobile phone, and it was Gu Qinnan who took her to the largest mobile phone store in Nancheng to choose it by herself. The style is the most popular one nowadays, gorgeous rose gold, she likes it very much, after buying it, she asked Fang Huisheng to tell her how to register Penguin, and added Fang Huisheng as a friend along the way.

    Gu Qin Nanhai specially bought her a mobile phone case with a small bell on it, and when it was touched, it would make a crisp sound.

    After putting down her tedious studies, besides doing some interesting things, she mostly helped Gu Qinnan manage the flower shop. Rong Manli came to help several times, and occasionally took Zhou Jintong to go shopping. Once she saw her classmate record on the table, she was very emotional, and chatted with Gu Qinnan about the past, and the topic changed.

    She wanted to take Gu Qinnan back to her hometown.

    Zhou Jintong also hoped that Gu Qinnan could let go of the flower shop and let her go for a walk. As far as she could remember, Gu Qinnan had never left her. When Zhou Ping'an was around, she was still a coquettish little girl who was often tired of him. Later, when he passed away unexpectedly, Gu Qinnan became the pillar of a weak family overnight and was strong alone.

    Zhou Jintong felt sorry for her.

    At first, although Gu Qinnan was tempted by Rong Manli's proposal, he did not agree. The reason was that Tong Tong was young and worried.

    Rong Manli said to bring Zhou Jintong with her.

    Gu Qinnan's mind was shaken.

    Zhou Jintong directly refused without thinking, and made sure to reassure Gu Qinnan. In the end, Gu Qinnan agreed to Rong Manli's suggestion and revisited his old place.

    early morning.

    Since last night, Gu Qinnan has been explaining the things that she needs to pay attention to when she is alone at home, such as opening and locking the door to sell flowers, as well as small things such as water, electricity, furniture, kitchen gas, etc., very worried and worried.

    Zhou Jintong was helpless: "I'm an adult, can you rest assured? This time, you and Auntie Manli will go to your alma mater to have fun, eat and drink as much as you like, and buy what you like. I'll wait for you at home."

    Gu Qinnan worried: "Can you?"

    She was still worried, annoyed that she agreed on the spur of the moment, and the situation in their house did not allow her to go out to play.

    "Yes!" Zhou Jintong patted his chest and assured, "I've been following you for so many years and I'm very proficient in opening a store."

    "Then you remember, the door opens at seven in the morning and closes at five in the evening. Don't make it too late, it's not safe." Gu Qinnan shook her hand. Rubbing her hand, "I made your favorite three-flavored dumplings and wontons last night and put them in the refrigerator. When you get up in the morning, just boil the water and cook in a pot. Remember to drink the pork rib soup stewed on the stove."

    Zhou Jintong responded obediently: "I know. You can go, Mr. Gao has been waiting outside the alley for almost an hour."

    Gu Qinnan checked the time, and there was not much left before the time agreed with Rong Manli. She opened her mouth, and finally rubbed Rubbing her head, she went out with her luggage. Zhou Jintong stood at the door of the store and waved to her. When he could no longer see anyone, he turned around and looked at the flowers in the store, clenching his fists and cheering. Come on, let's start a day of making money!