Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    After Zhou Jintong woke up, the room was pitch black, the curtains were closed, and the whole space was silent.

    She sat up and looked around blankly.

    A dark environment easily breeds fear, so she continued to lie down, retracted into the quilt, only showing a pair of eyes, and shouted: "Fu Chi." The

    voice was not loud, and she was stuffed under the quilt.

    No response.

    "Fu Chi." She called again, and this time there was a response. It was the sound of the door opening, followed by Fu Chi's footsteps.

    "You're awake," he said.

    The light from the corridor came in, and Zhou Jintong saw him standing with the backlight, unable to see his expression clearly. He didn't turn on the light in the room, and walked straight in following the faint light. When he got to the bed, he seemed to smile, stretched out his hand and lifted the quilt, and said softly: "Are you hungry, dinner has been waiting for you to wake up."

    The quilt was lifted, and the coolness entered.

    Zhou Jintong trembled all over, trying to grab the corner of the quilt, but he held his hand instead.

    Shocked, she tried her best to shake it off.

    Fu Chi didn't take it seriously, laughed out loud, gently stroked the messy hair on her cheeks, and said softly, "You're not good, Tongtong."

    Zhou Jintong avoided his hand.

    Fu Chi withdrew his hands, leaned forward, put his arms around his waist and knees, picked him up from the bed, turned and walked out.

    Zhou Jintong resisted, and beat him: "What are you going to do? Let me down!"

    "Don't let me go." Fu Chi let her mess around, hugged him even tighter, and the hands around his waist dug into the tender flesh.

    "Then give me back the phone." Zhou Jintong made the next best thing, wanting to get the phone first and then call for help.

    Fu Chi smiled, "Don't worry about Tongtong, it's safe to let me leave the phone. If you want to call someone to rescue you, you don't have to, because I won't give you a chance; if you want to call Aunt Gu, you don't have to." , Not long after I left the room, Aunt Gu called, and I answered it."

    "..."

    "I said you're tired, call her back tomorrow." Fu Chi walked slowly, not bumping her, "As for Fang Huisheng, she also sent a message saying that she would not be able to go to the flower shop to help you in the next few days." It's over, so you stay with me obediently, and you are not allowed to go anywhere!"

    "You can't do this, this is illegal imprisonment, and if you are caught, you will be detained." The flame in Zhou Jintong's heart was extinguished by Fu Chi's words.

    "Don't worry, no one will find out."

    Zhou Jintong didn't know where his confidence came from, he kept his mouth shut, the smell of pork rib soup filled his nose, and his stomach grumbled inappropriately after not eating for a long time. She immediately felt embarrassed, raised her eyes quietly, and saw the flickering smile on the corner of Fu Chi's mouth, she became even more embarrassed, wishing to find a crack in the ground to get in, her eardrums vibrated, and Fu Chi's laughing voice rang out above her head, " I think, the soup in the pot also wants to be eaten by you."

    Obviously doing something wrong, but still saying cute things.

    Zhou Jintong lowered his head.