Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Fu Chi didn't react, just looked at her quietly, her sincere face was reflected in the dark pupils.     Zhou Jintong

    blinked his almond eyes, stopped stroking his hand, slid it from his soft hair, and said with a little embarrassment: "Have you been comforted?"

He suddenly embraced her and hugged her tightly. The school uniform was stuck to the school uniform, and the fabric was wrinkled. She was completely stunned, Fu Chi's movement was too sudden, and when she realized it, he was already firmly held in his arms, and the hands around his waist were tightened.

    Fu Chi sniffed her fragrance, and whispered in her ear slowly: "I don't care about Teacher Tang's words at all, I've been used to it for a long time, but Tongtong, who tried to speak for me and comforted me, is really surprising. "

    Zhou Jintong patted him on the back, "Actually, Teacher Tang is doing it for your own good. After all, your starting point was too high and your landing point was too low."

    Fu Chi replied sullenly.

    "From now on, you still have more than two years, don't give up on yourself." Zhou Jintong remembered the jokes he saw on the Internet, and said, "Youth's journey must go far away, to the stars and the sea."

    Fu Chi was amused, rubbing Her head: "Then Zhou Jintong must be an ideal in the world."

    Oh, this is a bit too much, Zhou Jintong blushed instantly, and when he looked up, he saw a bright light bulb above his head. Feet in high heels. She was startled, pushed Fu Chi away, and pulled him aside to hide. It must be that Teacher Tang was about to leave work, and it was not good to be seen.

    In the alley at the school gate, apart from a store selling magazines and books, there is also a small bakery hidden away. The rich milky aroma lingers and stimulates the sense of smell of passers-by. Zhou Jintong led people in, and the lady at the counter smiled cutely and kindly, wearing a rabbit apron and walking over with a tray, "Hi, what do you need?"

    People forget their troubles when they eat sweets when they are uncomfortable.

    Zhou Jintong didn't dare to rush, and asked him, "Do you like sweets?"

    Fu Chi said, "I like it."

    "Is cookies okay?" Zhou Jintong pointed to the round biscuits filled with chocolate chips in the glass cabinet.

    "Yes." Zhou     Jintong

    got a response, and said to the lady at the counter, "Hi, we want this, two boxes.

    "

Touching the pocket was stopped by her. Her hands are warm, the joints are soft, the finger skin is delicate, and it is very comfortable to press on the skin. Fu Chi's eyes are fixed on the hand that touched him, along the back of the white hand. The wrist is so thin that he can easily hold it. live.

    "Okay, let's go." Zhou Jintong didn't pay attention to him, and took the cookies he bought.

    When I went out again, it was getting darker, and the sycamore leaves rustled with the wind. It was still withered some time ago, but now it is lush. As May was approaching, the temperature at night was much higher than before, and the clothes of pedestrians changed from jackets to light singles. Zhou Jintong glanced at the zipper of his jacket that he had pulled up.

    Fu Chi lowered his eyes, and lifted the zipper up in a concealed manner, for fear that she would see the obvious tooth marks on the collarbone and trigger her memories of that night. Fortunately, Zhou Jintong is not a nosy person, she cast aside her doubts after a glance, took out a box of cookies from the packaging bag in her hand and handed it to him, "Here, eat and eat."