Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The teacher in charge is surnamed Gao, he is a short, capable little old man, he frowned when he saw Zhou Jintong's miserable appearance: "What's going on?"

    Bai Yu said: "Zhou Jintong was trapped in the toilet when he went to the toilet, and was poured over. Water. We came to you to check the monitoring and find out who did it." He hurriedly explained the matter before Zhou Jintong could speak.

    Teacher Gao pondered for a while, stood up and said, "Okay, I'll take you to the monitoring room." The

    monitoring room displayed more frequently, and the monitoring teacher asked about the location and time, then looked at the large display in front of him, and pressed his fingers a few times , zoom in on a display, rewind, cut the time, and click to play. The toilet on their floor is at the corner, next to the spiral staircase, and the monitor shows that only a pair of legs can be seen dangling.

    Can't see face.

    Bai Yu said: "Can you cut to the video of the upper floor and the lower floor at the same time, maybe you can see it." The

    surveillance teacher called up a few more surveillance sections according to what he said, but no one was seen. Zhou Jintong guessed: "Maybe go directly to the The first floor." The

    monitoring teacher adjusted the monitoring on the first floor again, and indeed saw the legs dangling, and then disappeared. The scope of monitoring is not wide, and there are also blind spots. Zhou Jintong was discouraged. This person was doing this on purpose because he was grasping at a loophole in the monitoring system. Bai Yu frowned as he looked at the video under the monitoring system.

    When they left the monitoring room, Teacher Gao asked, "How is it? Did you see anyone?" Fang Huisheng shook his head, "I only saw the legs."

    This was difficult.

    Teacher Gao said: "There is no rush, you go home and change your clothes first, otherwise you may catch a cold if the wind blows."

    Zhou Jintong nodded.

    Bai Yu bowed his head in silence, suddenly grabbed Teacher Gao's sleeve, and said seriously: "Mr. Gao, this person is watching the time and hiding from the surveillance cameras and doing things wrong with others in the toilet. We can't catch her, but we must Be warned."

    "You mean?"

    "Tomorrow's flag-raising ceremony will be your speech."

    Teacher Gao understood what he meant, patted him on the shoulder, looked at Zhou Jintong and comforted him: "Don't think about it, go back and take a shower, change your clothes and come to class, the teacher will definitely help you get justice for this matter.

    " Well, thank you teacher." After Teacher

    Gao left, Fang Hui said: "Let's go, Tongtong, I'll take you home." After a pause, he couldn't help but say, "I cursed the person who splashed water without a fork to eat instant noodles, There is no hot water for bathing, hair falls out in the morning, duck eggs are tested in exams, and the most important thing is that the person you like will always hate her like a bedbug!"

    Zhou Jintong clenched his fists: "Yes!"

    Bai Yu asked warmly: "Do you want me to accompany you?" You guys together?"

    "It's okay, you can go back to class, thank you." Zhou Jintong smiled, her pale face became better and she became more pink. Bai Yu stared at her for a few seconds, then turned his head towards Fang Fang and told Fang Fang, "Take good care of her."