Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Not long after Zhou Jintong went to the movie theater, she heard the sound of ticket checking for her show, and Rong Manli hadn't seen her yet.

    She looked at the door and called her.

    doodle.

    Always busy.

    Zhou Jintong frowned, and kept checking the time. It was only a few minutes before the movie started. After hesitating, she went to check the ticket.

    She followed the instructions to find the VIP room No. 3, and when she entered, she found that there was no one there. The advertisements on the big screen were in full swing, and her position was in the middle, with the best view.

    Zhou Jintong sat down according to the number, the stool was soft and extremely comfortable.

    Not long after sitting down, the lights suddenly went out and the movie started, but Rong Manli was still nowhere to be seen, not even anyone else came.

    Zhou Jintong's head was full of question marks.

    The opening of the romance film was very gentle, and the sound was not too loud. Suddenly, a few men's coughs sounded from the direction of the door.

    She thought it was someone who watched the movie at the same time.

    Zhou Jintong followed the sound, and it was not difficult to distinguish his face under the light of the screen. Unexpectedly, he was an acquaintance, and it turned out to be Fu Minglin. Why is he here?

    Fu Minglin was tall, with long legs, stepped up a few steps, and walked straight to her seat, covering his lips with his backhand, his face flushed slightly from coughing.

    He sat down next to her.

    Zhou Jintong immediately moved his position to make room in the middle, and the hairs all over his body stood up, "Why are you here?"

    "Watching a movie with you." Fu Minglin said it as a matter of course.

    Zhou Jintong thought for a while, and an unwritten idea came to his mind. Could it be that Rong Manli gave her a ticket to come alone on purpose, just to make her and Fu Minglin get along alone? No wonder the phone couldn't get through.

    At present, there are only the two of them in the whole hall. Could it be that it is a private room?

    Zhou Jintong was speechless for a while, losing interest in the movie, "Sorry, I have something else to do, so I'm leaving first."

    As she said that, she stood up and planned to go from the other side, only to find out that Accelerator was on one side and could only go out from Fu Minglin's side. Hearing this, Fu Minglin stood still, his left leg crossed his right leg, completely blocking the passage.

    "Come over." Fu Minglin lifted his chin slightly, and the corners of his lips curved slightly, revealing an elusive smile.

    In fact, the two of the Fu family looked closely, and there were similarities. Their faces were very similar, and their eyebrows and eyes were also somewhat similar, especially when they smiled. But different from Fu Chi, Fu Minglin's eyes are much colder, he looks gentle and polite, but in fact he is alienated from everything in his bones, no less than Fu Chi, and not as pure as him.

    Zhou Jintong rolled his eyes, and prepared to step over according to his words, but not from him, but from the chair. She is wearing a long skirt today, her legs are free, and she can easily flip out when stepping on a chair.