Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    When Zhou Jintong heard these three words, she wanted to see what day it was, when someone she hadn't seen in eight hundred years suddenly called her, with a natural tone and no pretensions. She was stunned for a moment, and replied: "Ah, what's the matter?"

    Fu Minglin smiled lightly: "It's nothing, I just want to tell you not to rush to get off work at night, I'll pick you up."

    Zhou Jintong thought she heard it wrong.

    She asked uncertainly: "Are you coming to pick me up?"

    Fu Minglin said: "Well, wait for me obediently, and I will call you then."

    His call came suddenly, and he hung up suddenly, Zhou Jintong listened to the beeping sound in his ear , I suspect that I just had a dream.

    She has nothing to do with Fu Minglin.

    When Zhou Jintong was in A University, he knew that Fu Minglin was there, but different grades and different campuses, as long as they didn't see each other every now and then, they couldn't see each other. Her impression of him was still the indifference of him when he took Fu Chi's hand. If it was farther away, her memory would be blurred. Now, to be honest, she was at a loss.

    After she noted Fu Minglin's phone number, she continued to deal with the vegetable juice on her clothes. When she returned to the office, Weng Xue was leaning against the window on the phone and smiled when she saw her come back.

    After a busy afternoon, Zhou Jintong actually received a call from Fu Minglin when he was about to get off work, telling him his location.

    Zhou Jintong was confused.

    It was rush hour now, so she was not in a hurry to go down. After replying to his message, she started to pack her things.

    Weng Xue talked to her: "Tongtong, let's go out for dinner on Friday, I really want to eat hot pot."

    Zhou Jintong replied: "Yes."

    Weng Xue said with a smile: "Then we have agreed, when the time comes, we will open you By the way, let me introduce you to someone."

    "Who is it?"

    "Secret." Weng Xue gestured to zip her zipper with a mysterious look, and Zhou Jintong didn't ask any more questions.

    Because of Fu Minglin, Zhou Jintong didn't have to drive home today. She went to the first floor with Weng Xue, said goodbye to him, and found his location through the message he sent. Under the Indus Road, the body of the black luxury car is like obsidian, the windows are half open, and the long-lost Mr. Gao is standing beside the car waiting for her.

    "Miss Zhou." Mr. Gao said.

    Zhou Jintong nodded slightly, and looked in through the car window. Mr. Gao opened the car door for her just in time, allowing her to get a glimpse of Fu Minglin's whole picture. He wore a camel-colored windbreaker with a light-colored shirt, buttoned to the top, his profile was as perfect as a sculpture, with black moles on his chin, and he was holding a magazine in his hand, flipping the pages lightly.

    This scene brought her back to the time when she first met him, and on that day, she knew Fu Chi's intentions.

    Thinking of this, Zhou Jintong's heart skipped a beat, why did she think of Fu Chi again, please leave quickly! She dismisses inappropriate thoughts.

    Fu Minglin realized her arrival after a while, tilted his head and smiled slightly: "Here we come, long time no see."

    "Long time no see."