Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Fu Chi went back to his room and fell on the bed without doing anything, rolled up the quilt to cover him, got up madly, and rushed out the door. Just as Fu Qian hung up the phone, when he heard the commotion above, he looked up and saw Fu Chi rushing downstairs, guessing that he was about to go out, he took a few steps to block the stairs, and said with a serious face: "Dinner is ready."

    Fu Qian Chi Kai turned his eyes upwards and walked past him to the kitchen.

    Mama Zhang was busy with the soup in the pot and didn't notice anyone approaching. When she found out, Fu Chi had already opened the refrigerator.

    "Master Chi, what are you looking for?" Zhang Ma asked.

    "Do you have a waist?"

    "A waist? It doesn't seem to be there. Let me take a look for you." Zhang Ma put down the spoon and rubbed her hands on the apron.

    Fu Chi stepped aside.

    The refrigerator in their house is big and stuffed with a lot of things. Sometimes Zhang's mother can't remember what dishes are available and what are not.

    After searching, Zhang Ma shook her head and said, "No."

    Fu Chi said, "Where do you buy your usual vegetables?"

    Zhang Ma said: "It might be, sometimes I go to the nearby Huahui Supermarket, and sometimes I go to the farmer's market in the east of the city "

    "Oh." Fu Chi nodded.

    "If you want to eat, I'll go buy it early tomorrow." Mama Zhang thought he wanted to eat on a whim.

    Fu Chi waved his hand: "No need." In the

    living room, Fu Qian was sitting on the sofa with a stack of newspapers in his hand and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. He looked capable and calm. Fu Chi went out with a cold face, intending to go upstairs, but Fu Qian called to him when he passed by: "Don't go up, come here, I have something to tell you."

    "What?"

    "What do you think of Xia Wen?" Fu Qian shook the newspaper, straight to the point. Fu Chi couldn't help laughing as if he had heard a joke, and said sarcastically, "How is she? You should ask brother, is it related to me?"

    "Don't talk about Minglin, I'm asking you." Fu Qian said.

    Fu Chi didn't smile, and his tone was cold, "I'm sorry, no matter what your purpose is, I don't agree with it."

    Fu Qian was so angry that he dropped the newspaper.

    "It seems that you are quite tired from the business trip this time. Let Mama Zhang help you go back to your room to rest, so as not to speak to me in a hurry." Fu Chi said coolly, putting his hands in his pockets and walking upstairs. Fu Qian panted heavily, his fingertips trembling, Zhang Ma came out of the kitchen, saw his expression, and said worriedly, "Sir, why don't you go to rest first."

    "Zhang Ma, when did he become like this? Is he not good?" Fu Qian asked himself that he was not mean to Fu Chi, and there was no shortage of food and drink, but he was either cold or thorny like a white-eyed wolf who was not familiar with him.

    Zhang Ma opened her mouth, she couldn't say anything, so she could only say: "Master Chi is still young, he will be sensible when he grows up." Knowing

    that what she said was comforting words, Fu Qian stopped asking.

    After returning to his room, Fu Chi stood in front of the window, his complexion darkened outside the window, and the sky filled with colorful clouds in the distance. He raised his wrist to look at the time, it was almost five o'clock, and the medicine could last about two hours at most, he didn't have much time left, besides, it would be dark in a while, he must be afraid if she didn't wake up alone .