Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Wen Chao rode a bicycle with Fang Huisheng to the hospital, went straight to the emergency room, registered for a filming, and it took only ten minutes, which was very efficient. After that, the two sat on the bench in the corridor of the hospital. Fang Huisheng looked at the people coming and going, and Wen Chao looked at her, looking at people from top to bottom, and then up again, with explicit eyes.

    Fang Huisheng was overwhelmed by the look, and didn't dare to look at him directly. Just in time, the doctor from the CT room came out and said that it was time to take the scan. Wen Chao responded, got up and went to get the film from the machine a few meters away, Fang Huisheng let out a breath, feeling very frantic.

    Wen Chao came back after a while, looked at the sticker on the CT bag, and smiled: "Senior sister is called Fang Huisheng."

    "Huh? Yes."

    "Hahaha, the name is nice." Wen Chao took the CT bag Pass it to her and tease her, "Is there a younger brother named Fang Huise?"

    After all, it is lifelike.

    It wasn't the first time Fang Huisheng heard someone ask this question, but she had to admit that she did have a younger brother named Fang Huise. For this name, Fang Huisai wanted to change it countless times, saying that the word "color" is not good, which is strange. Fang's parents and mother stood in the united front and refuted him: it doesn't sound good, color is empty.

    Fang Huisheng was fortunate that he was born before his younger brother.

    "Okay, senior sister, let's go out." Wen Chao said as he bent over to hug her, Fang Huisheng hurriedly moved away, and said with a sneer, "My nose doesn't hurt anymore, and my legs and feet are also smooth. I can walk without you hugging her." "

    "OK."

    Wen Chao took her to dinner.

    At the time of parting, Wen Chao called Fang Huisheng who was walking in, tilted his head and smiled, his lips and teeth were white: "My name is Wen Chao     .

    "

On the board, the first thing I noticed was the breakfast on Fang Huisheng's table, steamed buns and soy milk, smelling like meat. She raised her hand to look at the watch on her wrist, but it was past seven o'clock, Fang Huisheng would not come so early, and there was no schoolbag under her desk.

    A classmate came over and explained: "This is a gift from the boy who kicked and injured Fang Huisheng in the first year of high school yesterday."

    him.

    Zhou Jintong nodded, put down his schoolbag, and looked at the eye-catching early morning, feeling inexplicably dazzling.

    At 7:30, Fang Huisheng came. She swallowed the last sip of tea eggs, and saw the breakfast on the table, she had a flash of inspiration, who seemed to say yesterday that he would provide her with breakfast for a month, and he really delivered it! Fang Huisheng thought he was just talking.

    "Tongtong, if there are no accidents, I won't have to buy breakfast by myself for a month." Fang Hui said.

    "Do you know who it is?"

    "Well, he said yesterday that he wanted to give me breakfast for a month out of guilt." Fang Huisheng touched the bun, it was soft and hot, and she couldn't help but see Wen Chao's appearance in her mind, pulling Zhou Jintong said enthusiastically, "Do you think he is very similar to Lin Chi? He has red phoenix eyes, a straight nose, red lips and white teeth!"