Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Fu Chi was eager to kiss.

    There is fear in the depth of longing, if he bites on it desperately, although he can taste the sweetness, it will frighten her.

    But it was not his purpose to make her afraid.

    When the thought came to him, without a smile, he boldly tricked people into imprisoning him in his cage, even begging for her love.

    It doesn't matter anymore.

    Zhou Jintong didn't understand the meaning of his words, but felt that the hand around her waist was slowly tightening, and the fingertips were lightly pressed against the thin back, without making another move. His hands through the clothes gave her a trembling that she had never had before, and there were waves of numbness from the waist up, as if crawling with invisible worms, gnawing at her body.

    "Don't be afraid, we are still young." Sensing her slight tremor, Fu Chi comforted her softly, and gave strength to the fingertips resting on the back of her head, forcing people to approach him, while he himself bowed his head slowly and kissed her softly Falling on her watery clear eyes with weak light, he moved gently, afraid of hurting her.

    Zhou Jintong's eyelashes trembled, and the place covered by his lips was getting hot.

    In the next second, Zhou Jintong was completely suspended in the air, and was hugged by Fu Chi directly in the direction of the bathroom. She hugged him reflexively in fright, and the latter smiled happily, and walked into the bathroom with a few strides, the heat inside was dispersing, the white and shiny bathtub was filled with hot water, and the small space was covered by mist .

    "I've tried the water temperature, it's very suitable." Fu Chi carried the person in. Zhou Jintong originally thought that he would let her down, but he never expected that he would put her in a container full of water. The feeling of the cells in her body being swallowed by the hot water made Zhou Jintong chill all over. What Fu Chi said was true of!

    Zhou Jintong stood up abruptly, about to step out with wet legs.

    Fu Chi looked at her soaked clothes wrapped in a scenery that he couldn't see normally, his eyes darkened, and he reminded her: "Tongtong, are you sure you want to come out like this?"

    Zhou Jintong was stunned, realized what he meant, and looked at herself. The wet clothes were suspended in the water, and nothing could be seen. Once out of the water, they were tightly attached to her body. Her waistline, which was hidden in the large school uniform, was a woman. His features are instantly obvious, and his clothes are thin, so anyone with eyes can see everything.

    Fu Chi must have seen it!

    Zhou Jintong's face flushed with embarrassment, and she didn't come out. She hurriedly squatted into the bathtub, wrapping her arms around herself.

    "Get out!" She didn't forget to drive away.

    Fu Chi flicked the broken hair on his forehead, turned around and went to the wardrobe outside to pick out a white dress, stacked it neatly in the small closet in the bathroom, and said to her: "The clothes are here, you can wear them directly after washing them." " After a

    pause, he said again: "I'm going to prepare dinner."

    Zhou Jintong sat in the water for a while, listening to the movement outside, and when she heard the sound of the door closing, she hurried out of the bathtub, ignoring her body. It's water, stepping on wet footprints and rushing to the door.