Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Fu Chi approached.

    Zhou Jintong didn't think much about it, but her first instinct was - run! Run as fast as possible to get rid of Fu Chi.

    No matter how unrefined her behavior was, she didn't care about the shoes, and ran backwards with her bare feet, her skirts flying, and her white legs were extremely eye-catching in the dim light. The concrete floor was bone-chillingly cold, and she didn't notice it. She just wanted to run away and hide, so that Fu Chi wouldn't find out. She was afraid of that room.

    Zhou Jintong could hear approaching footsteps without turning her head. Compared with Fu Chi's long legs, her legs were vulnerable.

    In the next second, the wrist was tightly clasped.

    Zhou Jintong was stunned, and after a while, there was a warm touch on her waist, and that hand pushed her to the wall.

    Turning around, she saw clearly the person she hadn't seen for a long time.

    Fu Chi has an excellent appearance, this is undeniable, and he has already known it for a long time, but at this time, facing his more mature facial features than before, Zhou Jintong is still suffocating. With a flash in front of her eyes, the person in front of her suddenly squatted down. She lowered her eyes and saw the man with a distant and indifferent expression holding up her dirty feet and placing them on his arched knees.

    In an instant, gray stains fell on his black trousers.

    He doesn't care.

    Zhou Jintong opened her red lips slightly, supported the wall to stabilize her body, unnaturally wanted to pull out her foot, and murmured: "Fu, Fu Chi.

    " He held her dirty and cold feet, and patted her softly a few times. His lowered eyes were as deep as an abyss, and the corners of his lips could not help but rise, feeling the long-lost touch.

    Zhou Jintong swallowed.

    Fu Chi said in a low tone, full of pity: "Why run away, I won't eat you."

    His movements were too intimate, and there was an unexplainable possessiveness, Zhou Jintong was afraid of him like this.

    "How did you recognize me?" Zhou Jintong twitched his ankles, trying to get out of his shackles, but also did not understand why he was recognized.

    "Tongtong's voice hasn't changed at all." Fu Chi raised his head and smiled.

    So simple!

    Zhou Jintong was speechless for a while, seeing Fu Chi slap the ashes off her feet and put them on the ground again, she said, "..."

    Fu Chi has also grown a lot in recent years, Zhou Jintong needs to hold his head up high See his thin lips.

    nice!

    No one passed by in the dark underground garage, and no one came down through the elevator. There were only the two of them in the quiet environment. Zhou Jintong stepped on the ground with her bare feet, and when she was about to go back to put on her shoes, Fu Chi bent down and picked her up easily.

    The suspended hands circled him reflexively.

    As far as Zhou Jintong looked, Fu Chi's Adam's apple rolled abnormally. The surrounding skin was thin and red, with slightly protruding blue veins, and the surface of the nearby collarbone was smooth, without any bite marks from previous years. She knew that any wound would fade away under the baptism of the years, as if it had never existed, so, is his love still there?