Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    "Who?"

    "Weng Xue."

    Fu Chi had a little impression of the name, and when Wen Zhuo called him, she said that she was with a colleague from the company.

    He said seriously: "Talk to me about the details."

    Zhou Jintong was lying down and it was really difficult to talk, the hands on his waist were tightly clenched, and his slender fingertips were hot on them, burning her like a fire. She put her hand on his chest, raised her body and sat up straight: "She stole the design draft of "He Comes with a Rose" from my computer while I wasn't paying attention, and handed it to Pefka's design director.

    " Ye Jinyou, the former president of yours." Zhou Jintong will get up, and Fu Chi will also get up, putting his arms around her, "They hope that I can authorize "He Comes with Roses" to them, and even the contract is drawn up, just wait Let me sign it."

    She said while looking for her bag, trying to take out the contract.

    Fu Chi took a step ahead of her, took the bag on the coffee table, took out a stack of papers from it, and shook it open to read. It was clearly written in black and white, and the other party's name was signed on the bottom. Zhou Jintong spoke concisely, and turned his eyes, "I paid attention from the beginning and recorded our conversation throughout."

    Fu Chi lowered his head and scanned the contract from beginning to end, and the paper made a crisp sound in his hand , Hearing her last words, he couldn't help laughing and said: "My Tongtong is really smart. Let me keep the contract, and you will send me the recording later, and leave the rest to me. The company's legal affairs are not for nothing."     Of course Zhou Jintong You know, when DW signed the contract with her, it clearly stated that all design drafts during the working period belong to the company, and individuals are not allowed to sell and transfer without permission, so Weng Xue's doing this is too immoral.     "Yeah." She felt a lot relieved, and her mood of being corrupted by Weng Xue and the others improved.     The contract was placed on the coffee table again, Zhou Jintong's eyes followed the contract, and in the next second, Fu Chi hugged him tightly.

    The distance between them is only two layers of fabric, soft and hard colliding with each other. Zhou Jintong only needed to raise his eyes, and he was deeply immersed in Fu Chi's red and wet eyes, with a thin layer of sweat on the tip of his nose, illuminated by the light from above, and his perfectly shaped lips were dyed bright red, telling her just now What a kiss.

    Her lips weren't much better either.

    Zhou Jintong lowered his eyelashes, and his eyes fell on his half-open neckline, where the exposed skin was reddish and hot.

    As quiet as Fu Chi is now, he is as forbearing as he is.

    After tens of seconds of silent confrontation, he exhaled, "Don't leave tonight, can you still sleep in that room?"

    No, not to leave?

    Zhou Jintong shook his head again and again, "No, no, I have to go. My mother is still waiting for me at home."

    "It's almost eleven o'clock, and it's still raining outside. It's not convenient to drive there. Besides, Mr. Gao has to rest." Fu Chi knew She thought, and comforted her, "Don't worry, Tongtong, I won't be too impatient to eat you."

    Zhou Jintong couldn't express it.

    He said "I can't do that", but his body reacted so strongly that Zhou Jintong's face could be boiled like an egg.