Gasket x Rocky | The Disguised Husky

(scene opens to the desert where Gasket, Hubcap, and Dwayne are having fun racing each other on their motorcycles until Dwayne and Hubcap wins)

Hubcap: Haha! I win! You lose!

Gasket: You mean Dwayne wins!

Hubcap: Whatever! We're on the same motorcycle so technically I still win!

Gasket: (rolls eyes) Whatever! (concerned) (looks around)

Dwayne: Is something wrong Gasket?

Gasket: (sighs) I just hope Mirage comes.

Hubcap: Why are you waiting for that genie pup?

Gasket: Uh? Both of us kinda agreed to hang out today!

Dwayne: Aww! That's so sweet!

Mirage's voice: (shouts) Incoming!

(Mirage parachutes nearby before using her magic to make the parachute vanish)

Mirage: Hi guys!

Dwayne: (excited) Mirage! (runs over hugging her) So good seeing you again!

Hubcap: (rolls eyes) Whatever!

Gasket: (happy) Mirage you made it!

Mirage: Of course! (climbs onto Gasket's motorcycle summoning a motorcycle helmet) Ready to ride?

Gasket: You bet I am!

(both girls race of riding on Gasket's motorcycle)

Dwayne: So nice that they're spending time together, right Hubcap?

Hubcap: No, because we don't have Gasket, to help us cause wheel big trouble! Plus we have no idea how long they're going to be gone!

(scene changes to Gasket and Mirage racing through Adventure Bay without anyone even seeing them)

Gasket: How come nobody is complaining about seeing me?

Mirage: (giggles) That's because I made both of us invisible and we can only hear each other for now!

Gasket: Nice one! (has an idea) I got an idea!

(scene switches to the Lookout where Ryder and Rocky are fixing some of their vehicles)

Rocky: How's it going Ryder?

Ryder: It looks like we're just about finished with repairs!

(Gasket and Mirage secretly park nearby without anyone even knowing)

Mirage: Is there a reason we're here?

Gasket: (nods) Yeah! To spy on the Paw Patrol! (looks at Rocky and sighs to herself)

Mirage: Are we here to spy or are you just wanting to watch Rocky?

Gasket: (blushing) I-I-I-I just want us to spy on them and it's not about my secret crush on that talented and handsome mixed breed! (covered her mouth)

Mirage: (whispers) So you do like him!

Gasket: (blushing) (sighs) Okay! I admit it! (looks at Rocky) He's a handsome pup and his inventing skills are amazing! But I doubt he'd like a bad pup like me!

Mirage: What if he didn't know it was you!

Gasket: (curious) You got an idea?

Mirage: (nods) Yep! (whispers) I can work my magic to make you look like a brand new husky or some other pup!

Gasket: Hm? I guess it's worth a shot! Please do it!

(Mirage works her magic on Gasket)

(scene changes to Rocky and Ryder finishing the repairs)