Ryder x Katie | Katie joins the Paw Patrol

(scene opens to the Lookout where Ryder is showing Katie a special surprise before she curiously asks him what it is)

Katie: (curiously) What's the surprise Ryder?

Ryder: (chuckles) We're almost there Katie, just be patient!

Pups: (start circling)

Katie: What's up pups?

Marshall: (muffled talking)

Katie: (confused) Marshall, why is your mouth closed with that rope?

Skye: That's so he doesn't blurt out the surprise!

Marshall: (muffled sighs) (nods)

Ryder: (unveils his surprise) Tada!

Katie: (gasps upon seeing a pink with yellow markings version of Ryder's outfit made just for her) I-I-Is t-this f-for m-m-me?

Ryder: (smiles) I wanted to give you something, since me and the pups want you to be a full time member of the Paw Patrol that is when you're not busy at the pet parlor!

Katie: (squeals) Thank you Ryder! (hugs and kisses Ryder on the lips)

Marshall: (removes the rope from his muzzle) Aww, that's so sweet!

Other Pups: (giggles) Yeah!

(two shadowy figures lurk outside one a person while the other ones a pup)

Chase: (looks outside seeing them) Ryder, someone is spying on us!

Ryder: (notices) Hm? I'd better go check! (secretly planned trial test Katie with a little help from associates)

(flash of red light)

Ryder: (acts surprised) What are you doing! (gets tied up by spider silk)

Others inside: (gasps) Ryder!

Ryder: (screams) Help!

(flash of light before an owl figure takes Ryder while the pup rides on Ryder)

Katie: (firmly) Pups, we need to save Ryder from that kidnapper! To the upstairs of the Lookout!

Pups: Ryder... we mean Katie needs us!

Katie and Pups: (giggles)

(scene changes to Ryder being carried away by the owl figure who happens to be Mason wearing a eurasian eagle-owl suit while Mirage sits on Ryder)

Ryder: I must admit Mason, you certainly knew how to make this convincing!

Mason: (chuckles) Well you did ask me to help test your girlfriend's leadership skills!

Ryder: (blushes) It's not like that!

Mirage: Then why did you hug and kiss each other? (giggles)

Ryder: (embarrassed) Okay, maybe it's a little like that! Just wondering what suit helped you tie me up anyway?

Mason: I used golden orb weaver spider powers to provide the spider silk which currently restrains you!

Ryder: Where are we going anyway?

Mason: Mirage and I picked Foggy Bottom!

Mirage: Yep! My family is magically setting up this giant maze for Katie's test! We'll make it vanish once the test is finished!

(scene changes to Mayor Humdinger approaching the giant maze)

Mayor Humdinger: (confused) Where'd this maze come from?

Sound: (wolf howling)

(a wolf with purple fur, one with green fur, and another with orange fur walk out of the maze)