Marshall x Skye | Bikini Bottom's Pup Love

(scene opens to Bikini Bottom within the Chum Bucket where Plankton is preparing another plot to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Recipe)

Plankton: (evil laughs) This time those fools at the Krusty Krab won't stop me!

Karen: (sarcastically) So what's your brilliant plan this time, Sheldon?

Plankton: (annoyed) This time Karen, my computer wife, I shall use my new dimensional transporter to banish those fools to a different universe!

Karen: (eyes rolls) (sarcastically) Sure you will, Sheldon!

Plankton: (annoyed) I show you that it will succeed! (prepares to activate it but unknowingly sets it to reverse)

(scene changes to Marshall, Skye, and Mirage playing outside the Lookout while Melody naps nearby)

Skye: It's so much fun you could come to visit Mirage!

Mirage: (giggles) Yeah!

Marshall: (comes running) Coming! (trips on a chew toy which catapults him forward and onto Skye)

Marshall and Skye: (lands) Oof!

Mirage: (walks over) You two okay? (notices them kissing) (blushes) Whoa!

Marshall and Skye: (notices their lips at kissing) (stops) (blushing) Sorry Skye/Marshall!

Mirage: Are you sure about that guys?

Skye: What do you mean Mirage?

Mirage: (puts her paw over her heart) I can sense in your hearts a fire burning, you both love each other!

Marshall: (looks at Skye and smiles) I admit it Skye, I love you with all my heart!

Skye: (giggles) (nuzzles Marshall) I can also admit that I love you and you make my heart soar to new heights!

Skye and Marshall: Wanna kiss? (laughs) (both passionately kiss on the lips this time)

Mirage: So sweet! (eyes widen) Uh oh!

Marshall and Skye: (concerned) Is something wrong Mirage?

Mirage: Someone sent me a telepathic message! (puts her paw on Marshall and Skye leaving behind a blessing mark)

Skye: (confused) Why did you just mark us with a blessing? Not that anything's wrong, I'm just wondering?

Marshall: (confused) I have to agree with Skye on this!

Skye: (playfully) Don't you mean your girlfriend?

Marshall: Oh yeah! I forgot! (kisses Skye)

Skye: (giggles) Oh you! (nuzzles Marshall) (looks at Mirage) Is something wrong?

(a portal opens underneath the trio)

Marshall: (feels no ground below him) ...Um? Where'd the ground go?

Skye: (notices) Uh oh!

Mirage: Prepare to dive into the briny blue!

Marshall and Skye: (surprised) (realizes) The ocean!

(the trio fall through the portal into a new world before it closes while Melody is still asleep)

(scene changes to the trio falling through the sky toward an ocean below)

Marshall: We're falling from the sky!

Skye: Uh oh! Both of us can't fly!

Mirage: I gave you those blessing marks so you can breathe underwater as if it were air!