Gasket x Chase | Return to the Pride Lands

(scene opens to Chase and Gasket kissing each other outside the Lookout while all the other pups watch from a distance)

Rocky: They're so cute together!

Skye: Yeah!

Marshall: By the way does anyone know where Mason and our genie pup friends went?

Pups: (shrug their shoulders not having a clue)

(scene changes to the Spell Punk Library in Skylands where Mason, Mirage, and Melody are exploring)

Melody: Wow! This place is enormous!

Mirage: It sure is mom! (walks toward a book)

Mason: Fair warning about the books, you'll literally get pulled into the book and take part of whatever story it tells!

Mirage: (gets back) (sighs) Thanks for telling me!

Melody: Yeah! Good to know that early!

Mason: Why did you two want me to take you to this place again?

Melody: We wanted to check out this place and you know this place just as well as any old Spell Punks!

Mason: (nods) True! (out loud to self) I wonder where those Spell Punks were headed anyway?

Melody: What Spell Punks are you talking about Mason?

Mason: Back in my world, I saw a fire, water, undead, air, and magic Spell Punk going off somewhere!

Mirage: (concerned) I sure hope they aren't going to Adventure Bay?

Mason: (shrugs) Should be careful since you never can tell what those magical tricksters are up to!

Melody: (nods) I can agree with you there!

(scene changes to the Lookout where all five Spell Punks are using their magical powers to cause trouble)

Gasket: Yeesh! (dodges a snowball) What is up with these guys? (jumps to dodge a tornado sphere) (annoyed) Hey! Watch it!

Spell Punks: (evil cackles) (combines their magic to open a portal right under Gasket and Chase)

Chase and Gasket: (worried) Uh oh! (falls through) Yipe!

Pups: (gasps) Oh no!

(the fire, water, undead, and air Spell Punks follow the two pups through the portal) (portal closes)

Marshall: (gasps) What are we gonna do? (ducks to avoid a magic blast)

Rocky: (concerned) Yeah, how can we save them? (jumps to avoid a magic blast)

(Skye does several flips to dodge seven magic blasts)

Magic Spell Punk: (evil cackles)

Rubble: Of times we really needed a genie pup!

Zuma: Yeah, dude!

Magic Spell Punk: (prepares to attack again)

(Melody tackles the Magic Spell Punk before pinning him to the ground)

(Mirage and Mason appear shortly after and walk toward Melody)

Pups: Guys!

Mirage: Hi pups! One of Mason's buddies told us where these Spell Punks went!

Marshall: They opened a portal sending Chase and Gasket to an unknown location while this one stayed behind!

Mirage We'll find them!

Melody: But first! (headbutts the Magic Spell Punk making it go poof)

Skye: (surprised) How'd you do that?