Claw x Sweetie | Hex's Demonic Pup Disguise

(scene opens to the Duke of Flappington, Jean-Claude, Sparks, and Claw out in the woods around a campfire at night)

Duke of Flappington: (sighs) Any plan of becoming king, foiled once again by those meddling Rescue Knights!

Claw: I agree! We need to outwit them so I can finally become a knight once more!

Sound: (snickering)

Claw: (offended) Who dares snicker at me, Sir Claw!?

Sound: (rustling)

Duke of Flappington: Who's there?

(a completely red female husky with horns with glowing red eyes emerges from the bushes)

Claw: (confused) Who are you?

Red Husky: (growls) (deep demonic voice) I am a demonic husky! I have broken free of the netherworld to devour the souls of foolish mortals that I come across! (licks her maw) You four look delicious! (licks her maw again)

Duke of Flappington: (concerned) Just in case, (screams) run!

Claw: (scared) Agreed! Sparks let's get outta here!

Sparks: (worriedly nods in agreement)

Demonic Husky: (approaches them walking through the campfire unfazed) Come back you tasty mortals!

(the foursome fearfully flee not wanting to take a risk)

Demonic Husky: (giggles) (Hex's voice) Got them good! (changes into Hex)

Mason: (walks out of the shadows) Nice one girl!

Hex: (giggles) I gotta admit, that was a great one! I think they nearly peed themselves!

Mason: (chuckles) That's a good girl! (gently picks up Hex and hold her in his arms)

Female voice: (deep demonic voice) Who dares lay a hand on my snack! I shall devour that genie pup to make my powers unmatched!

Mason: (playfully rolls his eyes) (raises his hand causing Venus to be levitated out of the bushes and into the air before being pulled toward Mason and Hex) (smiles) Nice try girl! (pets Venus)

Venus: (shrugs) (giggles) (deep demonic voice) Can't blame a girl for trying!

Hex: Nice one mom!

Venus: (begging eyes to Mason)

Mason: (smiles) Sure girl! (now carrying Venus in his arms while Hex lies on her mom's belly) Let's go see what's up in Barkingburg girls! But first! (waves his hand over the campfire making it completely extinguish) Safety first!

Hex and Venus: (nods in agreement with his action) Looking around Barkingburg sounds good to us! (giggles)

(Mason walks off carrying both genie pups in his arms before the scene changes to Sweetie outside the castle by herself)

Sweetie: (sighs) I wish I had someone understand me and how much I desire to be queen!

Claw's voice: (screams) Oh no!

Sound: (splash)

Sweetie: (confused) Huh? (walks over to check it out) Claw?

Sweetie: (look in the moat until Claw surfaces)

Claw: (spits out water) Yuck! Note to self, it's a bad idea flying at night with your eyes closed!

Sweetie: Why were you eyes closed?

Claw: (notices Sweetie) Sweetie? (realizes) I must be at the castle!

Sweetie: So why'd you have your eyes closed?