Zuma x Ella | A Glow-rious Party

(scene opens to night time at the Lookout where the pups including Everest, Ella, and Tuck are eagerly getting ready for Mayor Goodway's latest glow in the dark party)

Ella: (excited) I'm so excited we get to check out Mayor Goodway's glow in the dark party!

Everest: (excited) Yeah! (sighs) I kinda wish I joined the last one to be honest!

Marshall: I'm happy you guys could be with us for this one, especially you Everest! (blushes)

Everest: (blushes) Aww, it's so sweet of you to say that! (kisses him on the cheek)

Marshall: (faints while smiling)

Everest: (surprised) (gasps) Marshall!

Ryder: I think you kissing him might've caused him to faint!

Marshall: (wake up) You kiss like an angel!

Everest: That's so sweet of you to say! (nuzzles him)

Others: Aww!

Ella: You know what I'm kissing who I love too! (pulls Zuma closer to her and kisses him on the lips)

Zuma: (surprised expression before embracing Ella's kiss)

Skye: (surprised) Whoa! Now that was a surprise!

(Pups and Ryder exit the lookout all wearing glowing accessories)

Ella: Wow! We're all glow-rious!

Zuma: (laughs) Nice one, Ella!

Ella: Thanks Zuma!

Sound: (buzzing)

Everest: Does anyone else hear a buzzing sound?

Marshall and Tuck: I do!

Mason's voice: So which one of you just said I do when you proposed to Everest?

Mirage and Melody: Yeah? (giggles)

Tuck and Marshall: (shocked) Wait, what!?

Mason: (reveals himself flying in a firefly suit with Mirage and Melody holding onto his legs) Just kidding guys, also nice to see all of you again!

Ryder: (surprised) Whoa! Mason, what's that suit?

Mason: (chuckles) Firefly suit! I wasn't sure between firefly or dragonfish! Since both creatures had bioluminescence!

Pups: (confused) What's that?

Mason: (explains bioluminescence as they head to City Hall together)

Zuma: Whoa! How cool would it be if we could glow?

Ella: Really cool!

Mason: Unless you were trying to sleep, then couldn't turn yourself off!

Tuck: You have a fair point there Mason!

(scene changes to the party where folks are impressed with Mason's firefly suit)

Mayor Goodway: (walks over) Mason, I have to admit that creature power suit you have on is amazing!

Mason: Don't you mean glow-rious!

Mayor Goodway: (laughs) Glow-rious, now that is a good one Mason!

Mason: Thanks! I heard one of the pups use it, so I decided to try it out!

Mayor Humdinger: (walks over) (jealous) Mason is so lucky, he's quite possibly got the best outfit here! Even if it's based on an insect! (to self) But even I know not to mess with Mason that's for sure!