Marshall x Gasket | A Date in Barkingburg

(scene opens to Gasket and Fungus taking a peaceful stroll through Barkingburg without any gear on)

Gasket: (giggles) Coming here was a good idea, son!

Fungus: I'm glad you like it mom!

(Gasket keeps walking before she bumps into a familiar face)

Two voices: Oof!

Fungus: Mum, you okay?

Gasket: I'm okay, (looks forward) Oh!

(the pup Gasket is looking at is Marshall)

Marshall: (surprised) Gasket, what are you doing in Barkingburg?

Gasket: (calmly) Me and Fungus, were just taking a peaceful stroll! So what are you up to handsome! (realizes) (blushes) I mean Marshall!

Marshall: (blushes) Me and my friends are visiting the princess today! Just curious but do you have a crush on me?

Gasket: (sighs) I admit that I might actually be in love with you! I guess watching you stay by your friend's side and helping others, really touched my heart!

Marshall: (blushes) (puts a paw on her head) I have to admit you're the most beautiful and skillful husky I've ever had the honor of meeting!

Gasket: (blushes) Thanks Marshall, so where are your buddies anyway?

Marshall: Just having fun with the princess, I decided to go out for a walk!

Gasket: Me too! Fungus drove us over on his motorcycle, before he put it away!

Marshall: I guess it was kinda nice to see you Gasket when you're not causing wheel trouble!

Gasket: (giggles) I must admit you really fire up my heart each time we meet!

Marshall: (chuckles) I feel the same way about you!

Sweetie: (walks over) Ha! Just wait until I tell your friends that you were speaking with the enemy!

Marshall: (gasps) Sweetie, we weren't doing anything bad!

Gasket: Hold on! (grabs Marshall head and pulls him close to kiss him on the lips)

Sweetie: (surprised) My word! (notices Fungus) I assume you're one of those ifrit pups?

Gasket: He's my son, Fungus!

Fungus: In a way, I'm both an ifrit pup and her son! Also Sweetie, aren't you technically an enemy or rival to the Paw Patrol?

Sweetie: (chuckles) Touche!

Claw: (leaps forward) Ah ha! I've found you!

Sweetie: (scoffs) Which of us are you referring to, Claw?

Claw: (counts them) Oh, there are four of you!

Duke of Flappington: (walks over) Claw, let's just take them! (reaches for Gasket)

Fungus: (aggressively snarls) Hands of my mom!

(the duke nervously backs up)

Gasket: (smiles) That's my boy!

Claw: (concerned) Duke, I think he's one of those ifrit pups like my little Luna!

Fungus: (remembers) Oh by the way Claw, Luna also asked me to tell you she misses her dear papa !

Sweetie: (scoffs) Ha! Daddy's little girl misses her papa! Ha!

Claw: Unlike you, one ifrit pups views me as her father!

Gasket: Fungus, be a dear and stop this!

Fungus: Sure mom! (exhales spores that knock out just the Duke of Flappington, Claw, and Sweetie to sleep) Nighty night!