Moby x Aqua | Sea Pups in Lion King

(scene opens to Junk Island where Moby and Aqua busy talking to each other about what they should consider doing next)

Moby: Aqua why are you certain Mason wouldn't adopt me?

Aqua: I'm just telling you not to get your hopes up, handsome!

Sound: (splashing)

Aqua: That's either Mason or a sea creature!

Mason: (climbs out of the water wearing a crocodile suit) Ahoy pups!

Moby: Mason, I just wanted to ask if you could adopt me?

Mason: (deactivates suit) (sighs) I'm sorry buddy, but I kinda have a variety of pups with me!

Moby: (confused) Who are they?

Aqua: (walks over nuzzling Mason's leg)

Mason: (pets Aqua and gently picks her up) You kinda met a lot of them!

Moby: (looks at how Mason is petting Aqua) (surprised) You're Aqua's owner?

Mason: I'm one of her many owners!

Aqua: (nods) Mason helps take care of us alongside his elemental brawler buddies, who kindly welcomed most of us magic pups to their endless home!

Moby: (confused) Most?

Mason: Not the mage pups from the other realm, along with certain others!

Moby: Thanks for at least letting me ask!

Mason: (nods) (gently sets Aqua on the ground then pets Moby) I'm sure you and the right person will find each other one day!

Aqua: But for right now, we have each other! (walks over and kisses Moby on the lips)

Moby: I guess I am lucky that I have a great girl like you by my side! (nuzzles her)

Aqua: I'm lucky to have you too Moby!

Mason: (sniffs the air) (eye widen) Take cover! (tackles Moby and Aqua aside before an energy hammer strikes the ground)

Moby: (surprised) Where did that come from?

Harold's voice: (annoyed) You missed them Copycat!

Copycat's voice: (annoyed) How was I to know Mason would do that!?

(Mason and both pups turn around to find Harold and Copycat)

Mason: What do you both want!?

Copycat: (mocking) We are simply getting rid of that inventor pups before the Paw Patrol might convince him to join them!

Harold: He might be a troublemaker now, but if he joined them it'd be more trouble for us!

Aqua: (protectively gets in front of Moby) Over my dead body, I won't let you both hurt my beloved Moby!

Harold: (surprised) I didn't know you two were dating!

Copycat: (scoffs) Who cares no siren pup is a match for the Copycat, she's no genie pup!

Mason: She's part genie pup and mer-pup, she's just as powerful her genie pup cousins

Harold: One question, is she related to Mirage's family or just being so similar?
Aqua: Similar!

Harold: Thank you! But now back to business! (uses his powers to create a universal transporter) Behold my new and improved universal transporter!

Copycat: (mocking) Prepare to be sent to some other world and out of our way!

(machine activates)

Moby: (worried) Uh oh! (pulled inside) Whoa!

Aqua: (gasps) Moby! (follows him through the rift)