Gasket, Moby, & Sweetie | A Trio of Troublesome Pups

(scene opens to the Paw Patrol along with Jake, Everest, Tracker, Carlos, and Katie arriving outside Barkingburg Castle in the Mission Paw Cruiser)

Everest: (excited) Thank you so much for letting all of us join you guys for this big costume party in Barkingburg!

Ryder: (chuckles) We're glad you guys could come!

Mason: (walks past wearing pirate attire) Pardon us, coming through!

Mirage, Hex, and Elastica: (following Mason but are wearing mariachi band outfits)

Ryder: Mason? Didn't expect to see you here.

Mason: The girls wanted to come while their moms begged me if I could keep an eye on their girls while they took a small break!

Chase: (sniffs Hex and Mirage) Huh?

Mason: Something up Chase?

Chase: Mirage why do you smell like a desert? And why does Hex smell like sea water?

Mason: The girls wanted to say hi to two of their friends or as you call them trouble makers!

Chase: Which ones?

Mason: Oh just Gasket and Moby, so not many!

Skye: (shouts) What! Why would you visit them?

Mirage: (sits down crossing paws) Don't forget we get along with them quite well!

Chase: But they're trouble makers!

Mason: I don't see much problem with associating with others! Come along girls!

(Mason's group enters the castle)

Chase: I hope trouble doesn't happen!

Ryder: Me too!

(group gets their costumes on before entering the castle)

Gasket: (arrives outside the castle and jumps off her motorcycle) So this is Barkingburg?

Moby: (walks over since Hex gave him a paw bump during her visit) Interesting place? Right McSquidly?

McSquidly: (nods) (follows Moby)

Sweetie: (walks outside) Pesky Paw Patrol being invited to this party!

(all three pups bump into each other)

Gasket, Moby, Sweetie: Oof!

Sweetie: Who are you two and what are you doing outside my castle!

Gasket: Your castle! Ha! Mirage told me about a spoiled pup like you!

Sweetie: (shouts) Spoiled! You asked for this sister! (tackles and wrestles Gasket)

Moby: Hm? Didn't expect to see this today, right McSquidly.

McSquidly: (nods)

Mirage: (walks outside to find pups fighting) Hey stop it! (runs between them to push them apart)

Gasket and Sweetie: Mirage? Wait, you know her?

Moby: Hello Mirage, been awhile!

Mirage: (nods) Indeed it has Moby!

Gasket: You know them?

Moby: She was with her cousins when they turned me from a Mer-Pup to a land pup!

Mirage: I'm surprised you guys are fighting instead of talking?

Sweetie: Why should I be talking to this biker, commoner, and squid?

Mirage: For one you three do have something in common!

Gasket: Which is?

Mirage: All three of you dislike the Paw Patrol, correct?