Coral x Tuck | Sid's Special Glove

(scene opens to the desert where Sid and Arrby are out looking for treasure but aren't having any luck)

Sid: Any luck Arrby?

Arrby: Captain Boss Mr. Sid Sir, I'm afraid there isn't any treasure over here!

Sid: Arr! I wish there was an easier way of something that I need, need, need!

Arryb: Too bad there's no such thing as a treasure magnet!

Sid: (sighs) Aye, that would be nice!

Mirage's voice: Mason, could you show me the Glove of Jisaku does again?

Mason's choice: (chuckles) Sure Mirage!

Arrby: Ahoy, that sounds like Mirage and her matey Mason!

Sid: Hm? Why don't we go see what they are up to, Arrby!

(scene changes to the pirate pair finding Mason and mirage near a cactus field)

Sid: What are those two up to?

(Mirage places three plungers on three cactuses)

Mirage: They're ready Mason!

Mason: Thanks Mirage! Just stay beside me, okay?

Mirage: (beside Mason) Sure! (giggles)

Mason: (pets Mirage) (chuckles) Such a good pup and friend! (aims his glove wearing hand at the cactuses) Glove of Jisaku!

(the glove reveals it magnetic bars before working its magic to pull all three plungers off the cactus and onto it)

Mirage: Wow!

Sid: Shiver me timbers, a real treasure magnet!

Mirage: (makes the plungers go poof)

Mason: (closes his eyes and aims the magnet at the pirate pair) Glove of Jisaku!

(the twosome is pulled over to Mirage and Mason)

Sid: Arr, put me down Mason! Please?

Mason: (nods) (has the glove release the twosome from it's hold)

Mirage: Hi guys, been awhile!

Arrby: Aye! It's good to see you again matey!

Sid: So what are you doing with that treasure magnet, Mason?

Mason: You mean the Glove of Jisaku?

Arrby: Strange name for an odd glove?

Mason: It's a magical glove from another world, it's like a mystical magnet that can attract any object in range!

Sid and Arrby: (surprised) Whoa!

Mason: Well Mirage and I gotta run! (reveals the rabbit talisman and puts the Glove of Jisaku onto his satchel) Later!

Sounds: (two whooshes)

Arrby: Wow! They ran super duper fast!

Sid: Aye! (looks down) But they forgot something!

Arrby: (confused) What?

Sid: (puts on the Glove of Jisaku) Haha! With this magic glove nobody can stop me!

Arrby: Sid, won't Mason want it back?

Sid: (shrugs) I'm sure he won't mind if we borrowed it for a wee bit! Okay Arrby, to the ship!

(both rush off before the scene switches to Mason and Mirage watching the pirate pair from the top of a distant cliff)

Mason: (using the Eagle Scope) We certainly made it look like we accidentally lost the Glove of Jisaku, right Mirage?