Princess of Barkingburg & Katie | Invisible Besties

(scene opens to Katie's pet parlor where Katie is busy taking care of pets just before the Princess of Barkingburg enters wearing a casual outfit instead of her royal attire)

Princess of Barkingburg: Hi Katie!

Katie: (looks over) Hi princess, what are you doing here?

Princess of Barkingburg: Just thought I'd stop by for a visit!

Katie: That's nice!

Hex: (walks inside the building) Everything's in the clear princess! (notices Katie) Oopsie!

Katie: (confused) Princess, what is Hex talking about?

Princess of Barkingburg: (sighs) I admit that this isn't a visit I decided to run off for personal fun! And when I saw Hex nearby, I begged her to help get here!

Hex: (nods)

Katie: Why did you wanna run off?

Princess of Barkingburg: I admit the royal life can prove tiresome!

Katie: (nods) I understand! But won't everyone wonder why you're here?

Princess of Barkingburg: (nods) I kinda wish that I was invisible!

Hex: Lucky for you I've got this! (reveals a can of invisible spray) Biodegradable invisible spray that won't stain clothes!

Princess of Barkingburg: Ooh! Looks fun!

Katie: I have to admit that I've always wondered what it's like to be invisible!

Hex: I'm on it!

Princess of Barkingburg and Katie: Hex, wait!

Hex: (bite the can causing it to burst) (realizes) Oops! Sorry about that Katie! (looks around) Katie? Princess? Where'd you girls go?

Princess of Barkingburg: We're still here Hex, you've just made us invisible!

Hex: Maybe that wasn't my best idea!

Princess of Barkingburg: Actually this might be fun! Come along Katie lets have some fun together as invisible girls!

Katie: But princess, what about my pet parlor?

Princess of Barkingburg: (looks around) Hm? I've got an idea! (whispers the idea to Katie)

Katie: (giggles) That might work!

Hex: How will you two see each other?

Princess of Barkingburg: (realizes) I haven't thought of that!

Katie: Me either!

Hex: I could help and extend your invisible time!

Princess of Barkingburg and Katie: Please go on, Hex?

(scene changes to Hex putting genie pup blessing marks on both girls palms)

Hex: With my blessing mark you two will be able to see each other and stay invisible!

Princess of Barkingburg and Katie: It's true! (giggles)

Katie: Hex, could you please clean up my pet parlor?

Hex: I'll get it done in a jiffy Katie!

Katie: Please take your time, that'll give both of us a chance to have fun for a while!

Hex: Fair advice, be careful when crossing roads since nobody will be able to see you and your body heat and scents can be tracked!

Princess of Barkingburg: No worries Hex, we will be careful!