Duke of Flappington x Codi Gizmody | Troubling Romance from Above

(scene open to Adventure Bay where the Paw Patrol is working together to stop the latest trouble caused by Codi Gizmody)

Codi Gizmody: Haha! No way any of you can stop me this time!

Ryder: Pups and Cat Pack this is proving trickier than I expected!

Mason: (confidently steps forward) Not so fast! (secretly has a hippo disc, the Changing Chopsticks, and Glove of Jisaku behind his back)

Codi Gizmody: Mason, there is no way you can stop me!

Skye: (worried) Mason what are you doing!

(flash of light)

Mason: (in hippo suit) (hippo roars)

Codi Gizmody: (mocking) No way a hippo can beat my drones!

Mirage: (appears on Mason's head) Not so fast!!

Codi Gizmody: (gasps) Mirage!

Mirage: (now holding revealing the Changing Chopsticks and Glove of Jisaku) (shouts) Glove of Jisaku!

(the Glove of Jisaku activates and pulls all of Codi's minions toward the twosome)

Everyone except Mason and Mirage: (gasps)

Codi Gizmody: (shocked) What are they doing!?

(Mason opens his hippo jaws)

(Codi's minions get really closer)

Mirage: (shouts) Changing Chopsticks!

(all of Codi's minions shrink before Mason uses his hippos jaws to capture and crush every last one)

Codi Gizmody: (shocked) You turned all my metal minions into scrap metal!

Elly-Dee: Except for me, master!

Codi Gizmody: Okay, except you Elly-Dee!

Ryder: Mason, could you help out?

Mason: (pulls the Sword of the Storm from his satchel) (spins it like a fan) Sword of the Storm!

 Codi Gizmody and Elly-Dee: (gasps) (worried) Uh oh!

(the Sword of the Storm activate creating a tornado that sends Codi inside her vehicle flying far, far away)

(Mason and Mirage put away the Shen Gong Wu they used)

Skye: Nicely done Mason! So where'd you send them anyway?

Mason: (removes the destroyed minions from the mouth of his hippo suit) (deactivates hippo suit) (shrugs) I have no idea where that whirlwind sent them!

Ryder: (walks over) Let's hope they don't cause trouble again!

Others: (nods in agreement)

(scene changes to Mason and Mirage putting the damaged parts into Rocky's Reuse-It Truck)

Rocky: It was a good idea to recycle all those wrecked minions Codi used Mason!

Mason: (nods) Yep! Better to put these parts to a good use so they help others instead of harm!

Rocky: I can agree with you there!

(scene changes to Flappington where the Duke of Flappington and Claw are discussing their next plan)

Claw: So what are we planning to do this time, duke?

Duke of Flappington: (embarrassed) To be honest, I don't actually have a plan this time!

Sound: (loud crash)

Both: What was that!?

Duke of Flappington: Sparks, Jean-Claude come along we have no idea what that was!