Everest + Cat Pack | Cats and Everest vs El Mago

(scene opens to Everest, Wild, Shade, Rory, and Leo eagerly arriving at the Easter Festival)

Everest: It was nice of Ryder to ask all five of us to watch over Adventure Bay while they're in Barkingburg!

Wild: Yeah! That was nice of our friends to look over the place!

Shade: It's nice to work with you again Everest!

Mayor Goodway: Attention everyone, I'm happy to welcome back The Great Wendini!

Crowd: (cheers)

(puff of smoke before a male figure wearing a purple sombrero and magenta cape appears instead)

Mayor Goodway: (surprised) My word! Who are you!?

Male: I am El Mago! The greatest magician you've ever seen! (uses his magic wand to put Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta in a cage)

Mayor Goodway: (gasps) my word!

Crowd: (gasps)

Everest: That wasn't nice!

El Mago: (evil laugh) Abracadabra! (uses his magic to put others in cages including Everest and the Cat Pack)

Everyone Hey!

El Mago: (vanishes a puff of smoke)

Everest: Oh no! He trapped us!

Leo: How did this happen?

Shade: It makes no sense too!

Mason and Mirage: (walks over) (curiously) Did we miss something?

Everest: Mason, Mirage what are you doing here?

Mason: We came to enjoy the Easter Festival, now why is everyone in cages!

Mirage: Yeah, why is everyone locked up?

El Mago's voice: It was I, the greatest magician you've ever seen!

Mason: (turns around) El Mago, what are you doing here? This isn't even your universe?

Wild: (confused) You know him?

Mason: I've observed him on TV, he's supposed to be in a different universe!

El Mago: That little girl and her monkey friend have foiled me twice so I decided to take my chances elsewhere!

Mason: Dora and Boots were doing the right thing by helping others!

El Mago: Time for you to be caged to fool! Abracadabra!

Mason: (pulls the Reversing Mirror out of his satchel and holds it up) Reversing Mirror!

(the magic spell bounces back at El Mago)

El Mago: (surprised gasps)

(El Mago gets stuck in a cage)

El Mago: (confused) How did you do that?

Mason: Like I'd tell you how I did that!

El Mago: (scoffs) Fine then! (vanishes in a puff of smoke along with the cage he's in)

Everest: Mason, can you let us out?

Mason: (reveals a skeleton key) Always a good idea to have a good old skeleton key!

(Mason unlocks each cage one by one freeing everyone inside while the cages go poof each time the someone inside is released)

Wild: Thanks for helping us out Mason!

Mason: No sweet!

Mayor Goodway: (shouts) Mason, we need that skeleton backstage!

(Mason, the pups, and cats go behind stage finding The Great Wendini in a cage)