Skye & Coral | A Visit to Bubbletucky

(scene opens to Puplantis where the Paw Patrol including Everest are visiting Coral and all the other Mer-Pups in their Aqua Pups gear)

Coral: It's so fin-tastic to see all of you again!

Skye: It's great seeing you too cuz!

Coral: Say guys, wanna see what me and a few mer-pups found?

Everest: (curiously) What'd you guys find?

Coral: Follow me!

(Coral leads her friends away with nobody even noticing two others hiding nearby)

Female pup: Let's follow them, I'm eager to see what they found! (curiously) Why'd you pick a yeti crab suit, Mason?

Mason: I was just eager to use this suit again, Mirage!

Mirage: (shrugs) Fair enough!

(both follow the group before scene switches to the Aqua Pups approaching a mysterious cave)

Coral: Me and the Mer-pups found this a while ago! It leads to a strange new place!

Skye: Where Coral?

Coral: I'm not sure but we found out we looked different upon arrival like we were in another world, also this cave has several different paths leading to dead ends but one doesn't!

Pups: Ooh!

Skye: Mind if we check it out together cuz?

Coral: Sure Skye!

Skye: (swims closes before a suction occurs and pulls her into the cave) (surprised) Yipe!

Coral: (gasps) Cuz! I'm coming! (swims after Skye)

Ryder: Guys wait!

Chase: Uh oh! Ryder, we need to help them!

Ryder: Agreed! Aqua Pups let's get back to the Whale Patroller to discuss a plan!

Pups: (nods)

(the group swims off together just as Mason and Mirage arrive)

Mirage: Where'd they go?

Mason: Something tells me an underwater current or whirlpool took Skye!

Mirage: (nods) Let's scout ahead!

Mason: (reveals a dragonfish disc) I've got something to light the way!

Mirage: (giggles)

(scene changes to Coral following Skye through the underwater cavern)

Coral: (worried) I'm coming cuz!

Skye: That's good, it feels like I'm in some strong underwater current!

(the twosome finally escape the cavern and find they're in a strange new place)

Both: (surprised) Whoa!

Skye: (looks around) This place looks different? (looks down) My word!

Coral: What's wrong? (looks at Skye to find she's got a fishtail) (surprised) How'd that happen? You were a land pup a moment ago?

Skye: Yeah, and we look quite different around here!

Coral: Let's explore, since we're both Mer-pups we can breathe underwater!

Skye: (giggles) True!

(both girls swim off together while Mason and Mirage exit the cavern an hour later)

Mirage: Finally we got outta there!

Mason: Yep! There were a lot of twists and turns in that cave but luckily there were only dead ends and no traps!