Gasket x Rocky | Sandy's Visit

(scene opens to the desert where Gasket and Rocky are sitting side by side near a canyon while the sun is slowly rising)

Gasket: (sighs) This is such a lovely sunrise!

Rocky: (nuzzles Gasket) it sure is my love!

Sound: (motorcycle engine)

Gasket and Rocky: Uh oh!

(Sandy arrives on her motorcycle)

Gasket: (surprised) Sandy!? You're back!

Sandy: Of course! You know how I enjoy spending time as a biker, while folks need my help as a great lawyer! (notices Rocky) Rocky, what are you doing with Gasket? I thought you were dating Ginger?

Rocky and Gasket: (blushing) You see...

Sandy: (eyes widen) (looks around noticing nobody else) (calmly) Gasket your Ginger!

Gasket: (sighs)

Sandy: Aww, I think it's sweet that you two love each other!

Gasket: Sandy, please don't go spreading this information?

Sandy: (giggles) Of course I won't tell anybody! (walks over hugging both) I'm so happy for both of you!

Gasket: (hugs back) Thank you for understanding! So how was your lawyer job?

Sandy: (proudly) With an assist from Mirage's magic to provide images from the past we proved a person's innocence, I got a nice amount of wealth for doing my job!

Gasket: If you get paid so much why do you stick with the Ruff-Ruff Pack?

Sandy: I enjoy a chance to be part of a biker gang! (Gasket and Sandy hug)

Gasket: I'm happy to see you too, Sandy! It's great having another girl around!

Sandy: But I'm only back for a few days since my next day in court involves someone getting food poisoning from a cheap restaurant owner!

Rocky: I hope everything turns out okay!

Sandy: Any chance I could meet Ginger?

Gasket: We kinda need a member of Mirage's family to help with that!

Sound: (burrowing)

Pups: What's that?

(a black and red humanoid gila monster hand punches through the ground)

Sandy: (freaked out) What's that!?

(Mason reveals himself wearing a gila monster suit)

Sandy: (screams) Lizard man! (stumbles backward off the cliff) (scared) Yipe!

Mason, Gasket, and Rocky: (gasps) Sandy!

Mason: (flash of light) Time for peregrine falcon powers! (does a super fast dive and snatches Sandy with his suit's talon before she can hit the ground)

Sandy: (still screaming in terror)

Mason: (calmly) Sandy, you can open your eyes!

Sandy: Huh? (opens her eyes to find she is only five feet away from the ground) (confused) I'm alive?

Mason: Sorry about scaring you as a gila monster!

Sandy: Hey aren't you, Mason! The special guy Mirage talked about?

Mason: Yep! Wanna ride back up?

Sandy: (calms down) Yes please!

(scene changes to Gasket and Rocky looking worriedly down the canyon)