Claw vs Marshall x Everest | Marshall Framed Part 1

(scene opens to Adventure Bay where the Paw Patrol including Everest are having fun playing outside the Lookout)

Everest: (happily) I'm so happy to come over for a play date, pups!

Pups: (happily) Us too!

Mayor Goodway: (rushes over) Ryder!

Ryder: (walks over) Mayor Goodway, is something wrong?

Mayor Goodway: Ryder you need to stop Mason, he's taking away the stuff belonging to the magic pups we've displayed at the Adventure Bay Museum!

Ryder: How about we just talk to him to ask what's going on?

(scene changes to Ryder, Chase, Mayor Goodway, and Chickaletta approaching Mason who is carrying crates outside the museum)

Mayor Goodway: Mason, I demand you put those back!

Mason: Me and the elemental brawlers have legal ownership over all the magic pup items!

Melody: (walks over with the paperwork to prove it) It's true!

Ryder: It's all legit Mayor Goodway!

Mason: Besides, I've got a gut feeling that these magic pup items won't be safe in this museum for this and next week!

Mayor Goodway: And why not?

Mason: (puts down both crates and crosses arms) Bad security!

Mayor Goodway: (embarrassed) Fair point!

Mason: The genie pups and I are putting these in one of the elemental brawlers museum's vaults and will bring them back here when everything's alright!

Melody: (nods)

Ryder: So you're just looking out for the magic pups?

Mason: (pets Melody) Just looking out for friends who are like family to me!

Melody: (nuzzles Mason's hand) (nods) We feel the same way about him!

Chase: Well not much we can do if you've got legal ownership of all the magic pup items!

(Mason and Melody depart together but Mason unknowingly drops the Moby Morpher)

Mayor Goodway: Ooh! This looks like a lovely treasure! (picks it up) I bet everyone would love to see it on display!

Ryder: (concerned) Are you sure that's a good idea Mayor Goodway, that was from Mason's satchel after all?

Mayor Goodway: (chuckles) Of course Ryder! (take the Moby Morpher into the museum so it can be displayed)

(scene changes to the Duke of Flappington, Claw, and Jean-Claude approaching the museum)

Duke of Flappington: Those genie pup bottles will be ours this time!

Ryder: (approaches) Nice try Duke of Flappington, but Mason and Melody took away all the magic pup items to be put somewhere safer!

Duke of Flappington: (shocked) What!?

Claw: (annoyed) Now what!? Without those genie pup bottles, your scheme is ruined!

Duke of Flappington: (scoffs) Since we're here anyway, might as well look around!

Claw: (eye rolls) Fine!

(the trio walks past Ryder who simply looks back)

Ryder: At least they can't cause any trouble for the genie pups since their bottles are somewhere else!

(scene changes to the group in the museum where the Duke of Flappington is checking out the Moby Morpher)

Duke of Flappington: Is this called the Moby Morpher?