Sweetie & Ruff-Ruff Pack vs Paw Patrol & Gasket | A Ruff-Ruff Royal Pup

(scene opens to Adventure Bay where the Princess of Barkingburg has decided to display the levitation gem and crown of Barkingburg in the Adventure Bay museum for her week long visit)

Mayor Goodway: I'm honored that you would display these two wonderful things princess, but are you sure this is a good idea?

Earl of Barkingburg: I have to agree princess, are you sure about letting them be on display during our week long visit?

Princess of Barkingburg: (calmly) You both have nothing to worry about, I've asked a fierce friend to guard the items the best he can!

Mayor Goodway and Earl of Barkingburg: Who?

(Mason walks over wearing a eurasian eagle-owl suit)

Princess of Barkingburg: (looks over) It's nice to see you've come!

Mayor Goodway and Earl of Barkingburg: (looks over) (screams) Owl man!

Mason: (covering ears) Easy on the screaming you two, this suit's got sharp hearing!

Mayor Goodway and Earl of Barkingburg: (realizes) (calms down) Mason, it's you!

Princess of Barkingburg: Indeed, I've asked Mason to do his very best to guard these treasures!

Mason: (bows) I understand princess, I shall do my best!

Earl of Barkingburg: Please do keep that levitation gem out of the wrong hands at the very least!

Mason: I shall guard it best that I can!

Sweetie: (scoffs) I'm sure nobody will try to take it!

Mason: (eyes widen) Two motorcycles coming!

Mayor Goodway: Oh dear, please tell me it's not them?

Three voices: Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack!

Mayor Goodway: Not them again!

(Hubcap, Gasket, and Dwayne race past on their motorcycles)

Earl of Barkingburg: My word, who are those biker ruffians?

Mayor Goodway: That would be the Ruff-Ruff Pack, a trio of naughty biker pups!

Mason: Including a few other members one of which is Sandy along with a few ifrit pups who view Gasket as their mother figure!

Mayor Goodway: Along with the genie pups who associate with them!

Gasket: Hey! I heard that! (drives overs)

Mayor Goodway: Gasket please leave!

Gasket: No way chicken lady! (looks at Mason) (happily) Hi Mason, nice to see you again!

Mason: (nods) Nice to see you too Gasket!

Princess of Barkingburg: Mayor Goodway, I thought you said they were naughty? This one seems quite reasonable?

Mayor Goodway: Depends on who you are!

Gasket: Mason and the Ruff-Ruff Pack get along quite alright, other folks in Adventure Bay not too much!

Hubcap: Gasket, stop the chit chat, we're here to cause wheel trouble!

Gasket: (eye rolls) Oh hang on, I'm coming! (looks at how she's positioned) (politely) Mason, could you please assist me with rotating my ride?

Mason: (nods) (inserts an african elephant disc) One moment! (flash of light and now wearing an african elephant suit) (lifts Gasket's motorcycle with her still on it and rotates it so it faces the road) There we go girl!