Chase x Gasket vs Rocky & Everest | Return of the Imposter Pups

(scene opens to Rocky and Everest happily watching Gasket and Chase play together)

Everest: (smiles) They sure are cute together!

Rocky: (chuckles) Yeah!

Male voice: Not to me!

Everest and Rocky: (look behind them) (gasps) You!

(a pair of hands grab both pups while nobody is looking)

(scene changes to Mayor Humdinger's lair where he is immediately leaving with all his kittens as Harold arrives with both pups who had their pup tags removed)

Everest: (confused) Mayor Humdinger where are you going?

Mayor Humdinger: Oh hello pups, I'm outta here since Harold took this too far!

Rocky: You mean by kidnaping us?

Mayor Humdinger: It's worse than you two know! And I'm not facing the wrath of someone very powerful! (leaves alongside his kittens)

Harold: Uncle, you're a big chicken! I told you there was nothing to worry about!

Mayor Humdinger: I'm not taking any chances nephew and the same goes for my kittens!

(Harold throws both pups into a cage next to a machine)

Everest: (glares) Harold why did you do this to us!

Harold: (evil laugh) (reveals a meteor piece with this meteor piece and one other power source) This synthetic cloning machine will make evil clones of both of you who will try to frame both of you by acting jealous and harming that meddling pup Chase and his husky girlfriend!

Rocky: What other power source?

Harold: (reveals a drained Mirage hooked up to his machine)

Rocky and Everest: (gasps) Mirage!

Mirage: (whimpering) Help me?

Everest: What are you doing to her Harold!?

Harold: Simple I'm using her for a secondary power source like the rest of her kind! (reveals the rest of Mirage's family trapped in energy bubbles)

Everest: (gasps) Girls!

Melody: (depressed) Hi guys, we've been prisoners for a few days!

Rocky: That explains what happened to you guys!

Melody: (nods) These bubbles were made to disable our all powers, (upset) while Harold's using my daughter to conduct our powers into his machine!

Harold: (evil laughs) And the best part is nobody knows they're here! (activate machine) You two attack Chase and Gasket!

Venus: At least your uncle showed he wanted no part of this!

Melody: Also he feared what we would do if we escaped!

Venus: (shrugs) That too!

Evil Everest and Rocky: We shall destroy them master Harold!

Harold: Nicely done my evil synthetic clones!

Everest: We're going to be framed because of them!

Rocky: (worried) I know Everest but this time Harold captured our strongest friends!

Mirage: (whimpering) Someone help me? (Harold shuts the panel door closing her inside)

Everest: Harold, that was heartless of you to do this!

Rocky: Yeah! Mirage's family are the nicest pups around to everyone they consider a friend!

Harold: I don't really care, but their powers are usable to me!