Rex x Skye | Zombified Dinosaurs

(scene opens to the Dino Vet Center where Rex happily welcomes his friends back as they exit the Dino Patroller)

Rex: It's great to see you guys again!

Ryder: (chuckles) We're happy to come by for a visit, Rex!

Skye: (walks out) (blushes) Hi Rex!

Rex: (blushes) Hi Skye, it's been awhile!

Marshall: Seems like you two really missed each other!

Rex and Skye: (quietly nods)

Rubble: Today feels like nothing bad will happen!

Others: (happily) Yeah!

(scene switches to the entrance to the Dino Wilds where the Ruff-Ruff Pack arrives with a stolen duplicate of the Zing Zom-Bone)

Gasket: (concerned) Hubcap, are you sure stealing that from Mason's satchel was a good idea?

Hubcap: (scoffs) Big deal, he probably has more than one! So what's the problem we take this to play with! (confused) What does that do again?

Dwayne: The Zing Zom-Bone allows the user to turn all targets into mindless yet obedient zombies!

Gasket and Hubcap: (surprised) How'd you know that?

Dwayne: (embarrassed) (rubs his arm) Mirage told me when I asked her what it was last week she visited us!

Gasket: Very interesting toy!

Hubcap: How about we have some wheel fun, by messing with those dinosaurs by making them into zombie dinosaurs!

Gasket: Sounds like wheel trouble!

Dwayne: (concerned) Are you sure Hubcap?

Hubcap: Clam down, you said this thing would make those dinosaurs into mindless yet obedient zombies! So we just use it to keep them from attacking us!

Dwayne: I hope nothing bad happens!

(the twosome drive into the cave leading to the Dino Wilds)

Gasket: (looks back) (concerned) I hope Mason can forgive us for doing this stunt? (follows the others into the cave)

(scene switches to Mason wearing his komodo dragon powers with Mirage on his back as they approach the entrance to the Dino Wilds since they were tracking the Ruff-Ruff Pack's scent)

Mirage: (concerned) So what do you plan to do about the Ruff-Ruff Pack, Mason?

Mason: I've got nothing against Gasket and Dwayne they're nice when you get to know them! We'll just have a little fun humiliating Hubcap, alright Mirage?

Mirage (giggles) Sounds fun!

(the twosome enter the cave before the scene switches to Skye and Rex spending some quality time together exploring the Dino Wilds)

Rex: Skye, I'm happy we could spend time together, today!

Skye: Me too Rex, me too! (nuzzles Rex's chest)

Hubcap's voice: (annoyed) Work you annoying thing!

Skye: (gasps) That sounded like Hubcap!

Rex: (concerned) Why would he be here?

Gasket's voice: (annoyed) Hubcap, that's now how it works!

Dwayne's voice: Yeah, Hubcap you're supposed to say Zing Zom-Bone!

Hubcap's voice: (scoffs) Fine! Zing Zom-Bone!

(Skye and Rex find the trio nearby and witness the Zing Zom-Bone make a nearby triceratops into a mindless yet obedient zombie)