Gasket x Chase | A Humanized Puppy Couple

(scene opens to the Lookout where Gasket is currently snuggling with Chase in his pup house while two others watch)

Marshall: Don't you think they're cute together, Mirage?

Mirage: (giggles) Yeah! So what about you and Everest?

Marshall: (blushes) Well she's a dear girlfriend to me! (realizes what he said) I meant friend! (nervously chuckles)

Mirage: (grins) I heard the word girlfriend! (giggles)

Marshall: (worried) Please don't tell her!

Mirage: I won't!

Marshall: Phew!

Mirage: Because she's right behind you!

Everest's voice x3: Hi Marshall!

Marshall: (looks back) (surprised) Everest! Wait, how are there three of you?

Everest: (giggles) Did I never mention being a member of identical triplets?

Marshall: (dizzy) (mumbles) (faints)

Everest: (gasps) Are you okay Marshall?

Mirage: (checks Marshall's pulse) He's okay, he only fainted! By the way, nice work cousins!

(the other two Everest's magically change into Snowball and Snowflake)

Snowball and Snowflake: No problem cousin! It was nice pretending to be Everest!

Everest: (giggles) I have to admit both of you had perfect impressions of me such as my voice, color, and how I talk! (smiles)

Snowflake: Our aunts showed us and mom the amazing tricks they picked up from the elemental brawlers!

Everest: Come to think of it, where do you Mason is at the moment?

Mirage: He caught wind of something up in Foggy Bottom!

Everest: What was it?

Mirage: No idea but one of the elemental brawlers told him something was happening!

Everest: I hope he's okay?

Mirage: (chuckles) Mason's got nothing to worry about, he's the toughest guy my family knows! Plus he has that creature power suit!

Everest: (nods)

(scene switches to Foggy Bottom where Mayor Humdinger had recreated his old zapper)

Mayor Humdinger: (cackles) I've rebuilt my zapper, soon I'll change Meow-Meow back into Hench Cat!

Kitten Catastrophe Crew: (concerned meowing)

Mayor Humdinger: No worries kittens, I know things won't turn out like the last two times!

(scene changes to Meow-Meow being turned back into Hench Cat)

Mayor Humdinger: Now nobody in Adventure Bay can stop us!

Hench Cat: Yummy metal!

Sound: (loud bear growl)

Mayor Humdinger: (worried) Was that a bear!

(Mason steps inside wearing a sloth bear suit)

Mayor Humdinger: Mason! (confused) What kind of creature power suit are you wearing this time?

Mason: (grins) Sloth bear power!

Mayor Humdinger: Ha! Your sloth bear power is no match for Hench Cat!

Hench Cat: Yeah! (roars) (glitches) Meow, meow!

Mason: (cracks knuckles) Bring it!

(scene change to Mason wrestling Hench Cat)