Gasket x Rocky | The Misunderstanding

(scene opens Skye waiting on Adventure Beach for the arrival of her cousin Coral)

Skye: (looks around) I hope Coral gets here alright?

Coral: (emerges from the water and swims toward Skye) Cousin!

Coral and Skye: (they paw bump which results in Coral becoming a land pup again)

Coral: Thanks Skye!

Skye: No problem Coral!

(Hex walks toward the water)

Skye: Hi Hex!

Hex: Hi pups!

Coral: Where are you going?

Hex: Meeting up with an old buddy!

Coral: Please don't turn Moby into a land pup!

Hex: I'm not making a promise I can't keep besides my sister is headed to the Lookout with one of her friends in a little while! (dives into the water)

Coral: I'm still surprised how those three are close enough to call themselves sisters!

Skye: Well Melody did adopt Mirage's cousins as her own daughters so it's official!

Coral: Good point cousin! (both head to the Lookout)

(scene switches to the Ruff-Ruff Pack's hideout)

Gasket: (paces around) Where can she be?

Hubcap: Gasket you're not going anywhere cause we've got plans to cause some wheel, big trouble today!

Gasket: Why today!?

Hubcap: Cause I'm the boss!

(Mirage walks inside the hideout)

Mirage: Hi guys!

Dwayne: (runs over hugging Mirage) Great seeing you again buddy!

Mirage: (giggles) You too Dwayne!

Gasket: (sighs) Sorry Mirage but Hubcap won't let me join you for girl time!

Mirage: Mind if I try something?

Gasket: (shrugs) Sure!

Mirage: (pulls a bag of pup treats and puts in in front of Hubcap and Dwayne)

Hubcap and Dwayne: Oh boy pup treats! (both eagerly wolf down all the treats while Mirage keeps Gasket from having one)

Gasket: (begging) Why can't I have any?

Hubcap: Ha! They're all for me and Dwayne! (both instantly fall asleep)

Gasket: (confused) Huh?

Mirage: Turkey pup treats are very effective at putting pups to sleep!

Gasket: (chuckles) Nice one! Let's get going while they are sleeping!

Mirage: (nods) (follows Gasket onto her motorcycle before they pair leave)

(scene changes to later at the Lookout where Coral is being welcomed by her pup pals)

Pups: Hi Coral!

Coral: (giggles) Nice to see you guys again! Especially since we don't have a mission!

Pups: Yep!

Ginger and Mirage: (walk toward the Lookout)

Rocky: Look who else came! (runs to meet the pair but trips on a dog bowl and flies toward Coral)

Coral and Rocky: Uh oh! (face plants and opens their eyes to find themselves kissing)

Ginger: (gasps) (whimpering) Rocky how could you! (begins crying) (nods to Mirage before they teleport away)