Princess of Barkingburg & Katie | Naughty Girl Genies in Barkingburg

(scene opens to Barkingburg where Katie and the Princess of Barkingburg are having fun with their genie pups they were giving in Zahramay Falls along with a genie pup blessing boost they got from Mirage)

Kaite: It was nice of Mirage to give us a boost!

Princess of Barkingburg: At least for a while!

Skye: (floats past) Sure is nice being an honorary genie!

Everest: (floats past) Yep!

Katie: It is fun!

Princess of Barkingburg: Plus with everyone here, why don't we have a little fun?

Skye: I'd rather not get carried away again! Plus Everest and I don't have the same powers as you since Mirage took off that blessing!

Katie: We understand guys!

Everest: I'd rather do a little sightseeing with Marshall!

Skye: I'll tag along, if that's okay?

(scene changes to Everest, Marshall, and Skye leaving in their normal attire)

Marshall: No genie powers, girls?

Skye: Mirage helps put out powers into our bottles all we have to do to get them back is rub them!

Everest: Yep! We're both normal pups now thanks to Mirage's assistance!

Marshall: Why did you wanna leave?

Everest: Let's just say the girls are just gonna do a similar stunt to what we did!

Game Face: (leaps out in front of them) Found you again!

Skye and Everest: (gasps) Game Face!

Marshall: You know him?

Skye: I thought you left?

Game Face: I did, but now I'm back up to bat!

Mirage's voice: Oh no you're not!

(the group looks behind Game Face to find Mirage with Mason)

Mason: Time for you to get a strike!

Game Face: Never!

Mirage: (claps her paws opening a portal under Game Face) Bye bye!

Game Face: (notices) Uh oh! (falls through) (screams) I'm outta the park!

(portal closes)

Mirage: I sent him back where he came from, so everything should be alright!

Marshal: Thanks Mirage!

Everest and Skye: Yeah, thank you!

(scene changes to the castle where the princess of Barkingburg and Katie show off their powers on the drawbridge)

Katie: Ryder, I feel faint! (starts melting into a pink and yellow puddle)

Ryder and Pups: (gasps) Oh no!

Princess of Barkingburg: (pretend to collapse) Me too! (melts into a gray and white puddle)

Others: (gasps) Oh no!

(both puddles go into the moat)

Ryder: Oh no! They've melted into the moat! I'd better get Mason's help!

Sound: (splashing)

Sweetie: (walks over) Did anything of interest happen?

Rubble: (tearful) The princess and Katie just melted into puddles that went into the moat)