Sweetie x Marshall | A Fiery Romance in Barkingburg

(scene opens to Barkingburg where Mason and Mirage join the Princess of Barkingburg and Sweetie for a walk)

Princess of Barkingburg: (chuckles) I am happy the both two of you could join us for our nice peaceful stroll!

Mirage: We're delighted to be here, princess!

Mason: (nods)

Sweetie: (scoffs) Whatever!

Mason: Why did you wanna piggyback ride on my shoulder again Mirage?

Mirage: (giggles) I enjoy a chance to talk face to face, plus the view is nice up here!

Princess of Barkingburg: (chuckles) Oh Mirage, you are so much fun to be around! (notices Mason handing Mirage an odd seashell) (curiously) What's that Mason?

Mason: The Mind Reader Conch, Mirage telepathically asked to borrow it for something!

Sweetie: Ha! There is no such thing as a conch that can read minds!

Mason: (calmly) It's not of this world and can read minds!

Sweetie: (scoffs) Prove it!

Mirage: (giggles) I had no idea you had a crush on that Paw Patrol pup, Sweetie!

Sweetie: (eyes widen) I have no idea what you're talking about, Mirage?

Mirage: (grins) Marshall!

Sweetie: (blushes)

Princess of Barkingburg: (surprised) My word, you have a crush on Marshall, Sweetie?

Sweetie: (sighs) Indeed!

Princess of Barkingburg: Aww, that's so cute! I think you two would be a sweet couple!

(Mirage gives Mason back the Mind Reader Conch which he puts back into his satchel)

Mirage: (ears twitch and raises her nose to sniff) (concerned) Hm?

Princess of Barkingburg: (notices Mirage) (concerned) Mirage is something wrong my friend?

Mirage: I smell fire and head guitar riffs!

Princess of Barkingburg: I don't think those are much to worry about!

Mason: (taps the princess shoulder) Princess, I think Mirage meant those! (points to several Fired-up Frontmen)

Princess of Barkingburg: (shocked) My word what are those?

Mason and Mirage: Fired-up Frontmen!

(Mason tackles the princess to the ground as a Fired-up Frontman uses its guitar riff flamethrower)

Princess of Barkingburg: (realized Mason just saved her from the fire) (blushes) Thank you, Mason!

Mason: (nods)

Sweetie: How do you know what these are called?

Mason: I've completed several dozen when I was in the elemental brawlers arena!

Mirage: (playfully dodges the flaming guitar riffs) Haha! You can't hit me! (hit with several flaming guitar riffs) Yipe!

Fired-up Frontmen: (metallic growls)

Princess of Barkingburg and Sweetie: (gasps) Mirage!

Mirage: (dazed) I'm so glad to be fireproof!

Princess of Barkingburg: (relieved) Phew, I'm glad you're okay!

Mirage: (nods)

Mason: (gently picks up Mirage) Might I suggest we find somewhere safe to call the Paw Patrol?