Liberty x Rocky | The Empty Duck Pond Again

(scene opens to Mirage tiredly walking through the sewers looking for a place to nap)

Mirage: (yawns) (tiredly) Where could I nap, I'm getting really tired!

(notices flowing water in the tunnel providing water for the duck pond and tiredly walks toward it)

Mirage: (tiredly) This should be just right! (yawns) (lies down in the middle of the tunnel)

(Mirage's fur soaks in the water expanding with the more its collects like a sponge)

(scene switches to Rocky and Liberty walking to the duck pond)

Liberty: Wow, thank you Rocky I've really wanted to check out a cute little duck pond up close! (nuzzles Rocky)

Rocky: (blushes) You're welcome Liberty!

Liberty: (realizes) (stops nuzzling) (blushes) Oops, sorry about that Rocky!

Rocky: (chuckles) Don't worry, I kinda liked it!

Liberty: (giggles) Oh, then you're welcome!

Sound: (water draining)

Both: (surprised) What was that?

(water from the duck pond drains)

Rocky: Oh boy, not again!

Liberty: (surprised) This happened before?

Rocky: Mayor Humdinger used the duck pond's water to make a big water slide!

Liberty: Whoa! That's not very nice, but to be honest a big water slide does sound kinda fun!

Rocky: (chuckles) I guess that's one way of saying it!

Mason: (walks over) Say pups have either of you seen Mirage anywhere?

Liberty: (concerned) Something wrong, Mason?

Mason: Melody just asked if I could search for her little girl, but I've got no idea where to look!

Rocky: We don't either, but good luck finding her Mason!

Mason: (nods) (notices the pond) Say wasn't there water in there?

Rocky: there was but it drained!

Mason: Might wanna help the critters and then check out the problem!

Liberty: (nods) Mason's right my love, (realizes) I mean handsome, (facepalms) I mean Rocky!

Rocky: (blushes) Did you say, love and handsome?

Liberty: (blushes) (sighs) I admit it's true you look so handsome and I love you! (tackles Rocky and pins him to the ground)

Rocky: (surprised) Whoa!

Liberty: How about a kiss, Rocky?

Rocky: (chuckles) I admit I love you too!

(both begin kissing)

Sound: (phone ringing)

Both: (confused) Huh?

Mason: (calling Ryder) Say Ryder, just wanted to let you know the duck pond has dried up!

Ryder's voice: Thanks for letting me know Mason, we'll be there right away!

Mason: Alright Ryder!

(scene changes to Ryder, Marshall, Zuma, Chase, Rocky, and Liberty arriving at the duck pond where Rocky and Liberty explain what they knew)

Chase: Ryder, do you think Mayor Humdinger is up to his old water slide trouble?

Ryder: Maybe but we don't know for sure?