Chapter 29

THE NEXT DAY. IZUKU POV

It was the end of the school day. We had learned more about Work studies. It was similar to our internships except much longer and they were optional. I had to do this because someone wasn't letting me go out by myself and takeout some villains. I knew who I wanted to do my work study with. There was one minor problem. I had to talk to someone I really don't want to.

Toshinori

"Why do we have to talk to him again"

'So he can bring us to Night Eye and then we shouldn't have to talk to him for a while'

Oni begrudgingly agreed with what I said. I followed Toshinori's sent through the halls of UA. I could pick it out from the rest fairly easily because of the large amount of hair gel he uses. I walked up to the door of the teachers lounge that he was on the other side of. He was talking with two people. Mirio Togata and Izumi. Great.

I open the door announcing my presence to everyone in the room. "Toshinori, I need to talk to you". He was surprised by the question. "W-What was it you wanted to talk about". I go and sit down on the couch beside Togata. "I want you to introduce me to Sir Night Eye for the work studies program". He opened his mouth to say something but Togata beat him to it. "Wow, what a coincidence. We were just talking about how Yagi wanted to go to Sir's".

My eye twitched. "what". Togata let out a little laugh. "Yeah it's the craziest thing. I could bring you both to Sir but I don't think he'll let you both intern under him". I sighed. His attitude reminded me of a child but I knew first hand how strong he was with and without his quirk. "Fine. so when will you bring us". he put his hand on his chin. "I can bring you tomorrow and if you want him hire you I suggest you should try to make him laugh". I had a few memories of Night Eye when he came over, and he didn't laugh that much. I got up from the couch. "See you tomorrow I guess".

THE NEXT DAY

I was on a train scrolling through my phone while Togata was making weird faces at the baby in the seat in front of us. I saw Izumi was trying to make up the courage to say something to me but I ignored her. I swiped passed an image on my phone not caring what it was. "Go back".

'What'

"Scroll back up I saw something"

I scrolled back up and saw a face I hoped I would never see again. Overhaul. I read what it new report said. He had broken out of prison and had gone off the grid. If I had to Guess he probably went back to his old yakuza place. When I get some free time I'll go and find him again. 

We got off the train and made out way to the Sir Night Eye hero agency. It wasn't that big, about five stories tall. We walked into the building and made our way to his office. "Ok guys here he is" Togata said as he opened to the door.

We were met with Bubble Girl Handcuffed to some device that was tickling her. I quickly turned around and started to walk away but Togata stopped me. Togata took Bubble Girl down from the machine as Night Eye glared at us. I returned the glare as he looked us over. "So you you want to intern under me". He paused for a second. "I'll start with her first can you please step out of the room for a second".

I walked out of the room and sat down a chair. I started thinking about Overhaul. I didn't know how long I was sitting their for but I was interrupted from my thoughts by A bang coming from the room Izumi and Night Eye were in. Togata and I opened the door to see that the room was a mess and Izumi was holding a paper with a determined smile on her face. she was probably thinking that she was one step closer to getting forgiveness.

IZUMI POV

'With this I'm one step closer to getting brothers forgiveness'

BACK TO IZUKU

'yeah not gonna happen'

Izumi and Togata leave while I take a seat across from Night Eye. He walks up to me and places a hand on shoulder and looks me in the eye. I don't make eye contact with him knowing how his quirk works. He notices my reaction but doesn't do anything. "Why do you think I'd let you intern under me when I already have Togata and now Izumi already". I thought for a split second before coming up with an answer. 

"I assume you know who I am, right Night Eye".

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes Izumi told me. You're her brother, Izuku Yagi. It's been a while hasn't it".

"I go by Izuku Midoriya or Aizawa now, but that's not what I meant".

He lead forward in his seat as if he was interested in what I had to say. "Back before I went to UA I was the vigilante known as Phantom". I saw his eyes widen for a split second. "During that time I caught a villain known as Overhaul and saved my little sister Eri from him. He was experimenting on her turning her into bullets that could potentially erase a persons quirk forever. If you wont let me intern here at least help me throw him back in prison so I can make sure he doesn't touch a hair on her head again".

He was surprised by what I had to say. "but why would you want my help specifically" he questioned. "I know how his quirk works and what all of his yakuza member's quirks are but I know you know where his hideout is. Your agency was one of the few agencies following this yakuza group trying throw them in jail, so I know you have all the information I need".

He sat there thinking for a moment. No one said a word as he looked into my eyes as if he was looking for something. "Very well, I will allow you to intern under me". A wave of relief swept over me as he handed me a stamp. I stamped my paper making the intern ship official as we stepped out of the room. Then Night eye started talking.

"Izuku, Izumi. You are both now interning under me. You will probably fall behind you classmates in your schooling but you will get the chance to experience hero work first hand. So be prepared".

THE NEXT DAY IZUMI POV

"Heroes patrol to make sure there are no villains around, but it also does another thing. It keeps people happy knowing that there is a hero around they know will protect them" Togata said as we walked. He talked some more until we heard talking in an alleyway. he stopped walking and looked in the alley way. Someone was walking towards us.

Once he came into the light I recognized him. Overhaul, and there were three other people with each one with a different plague mask. One was a large man who's back half of his mask was missing letting his long brown hair out. Another had on a white cloak with a hood and a black and gold plague mask. The last one looked like your average plague doctor with a back hat with a white stripe across the base of it. "Oh, heroes. Didn't know they patrolled around these parts. Although I don't recognize you two" Overhaul said. I noticed the one with a plague mask that had the back part of it missing was holding a duffle bag. he noticed me looking at the bag so he hid it the best he could behind his legs.

Togata flipped my hood over my face. I didn't even realize it was off. "Haha, we're knew sidekicks with the Night Eye agency so I'm not surprised you didn't recognize us". Overhaul eyed us suspiciously. "Very well heroes I let you be on your way" he said before him and his group turned around and left. I took a step forward but Togata stopped me. "Don't go after them. We don't know what their capable of. We should go report this to Sir".

ABOUT 20 MINUTES EARLIER IZUKU POV

Night Eye, Bubble Girl, Centipeeder, and I were working on a plan of attack on the Shie hassaikai when I got a Phone call from Aizawa. "Sorry I have to take this". I turn around and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello". Aizawa's voice came through the other end and he sounded distresed. "Izuku, he got her. H-He took her". I was starting to freak out a little bit know. "Aizawa calm down who took her". When I said this I got Night Eye and his sidekicks attention.

"I-It was Overhaul he took her from school"

My heart dropped. "Aizawa who did he take". I was praying it wasn't Eri but a part of me knew it was her.

"Eri, he took Eri"

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter

thank you for the 128K reads

bye