Movie 1: Two Heroes

IZUKU POV (THIS TAKES PLACE A FEW DAYS AFTER THE FINAL EXAMS (just after chapter 20) SO IZUKU IS POWERED UP AND THEY DON'T KNOW THAT IZUKU IS IZUKU SO HE WILL BE CALLED AKINO MIDORIYA AGAIN)(ENJOY THE STORY)

I was on a plane flying to I-Island, the home of over 10,000 scientists. I was given free tickets to the I-Expo event where I-Island will be open to the public. I sighed as I heard Izumi and Toshinori talking behind me. 'How come we had to be on the same plane'. I looked out the window to see the giant moving man made Island. "Impressive". 'I know, and we have access to all of it'. "Sweet". I was still getting used to the fact that I could talk to my quirk, who I had named Oni a few days ago.

"Attention passenger, the plane will now begin it's descent to I-Island". I buckled my seat belt and waited for us to start to land. The plane the lands and I have to go through security. I put on my hero costume but security and security didn't let me bring any of my weapons with me luckily they didn't find my survival knife.

The Island seemed so much bigger up close. I was walking around looking at all the amusement park attractions and heroes. One caught my attention, The Godzilla hero Godzillo. Out of the corner of my eye I could see All Might and Izumi talking with someone. She had long blond hair and round glasses. I had to stair at her for a little bit before realizing it was Melissa Shield. I had only met her a few times when she and her father David Shield would come by and visit. She was quirkless like me but she didn't have any tormenters like I did.

I turned around and started walking away until a voice stopped me. "HEY MIDORIYA. WAIT UP!!!" It was Izumi. I turned around to see her walking up to me while being tailed my All Might and Melissa. "Who is this Yagi." Melissa asked. "I'm Akino Midoriya. A classmate of Yagi's" I say with my normal monotone voice. "Nice you meet you Midoriya I'm Melissa Shield". She shakes my hand.

"What was it that you wanted Yagi" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to look around the Expo with us". 'I just have to say no' I internally said to myself.

"Sure"

'Fuck'

"Fuck"

We started walking around the Expo as Melissa was talking with Izumi. "Hey Midoriya, whats your quirk" she asked. "It's called sinister. I get a tail as you can see. but I also get enhanced speed and strength. Some of my senses are enhanced and I can also create flames and explosions" I explain while looking around not really caring about the conversation. "Wow I've never heard of a quirk like that before". Melissa had stars in her eyes.

"Looks like we're here" All might said. We were in front of a large building. We walked inside and went down one of the many hallways before stopping in front of a door. "I AM HERE. Shaking with emotion for our heart felt reunion" All might announced as he stepped through the door. David looked back at us "Toshi . . . . All might!?" he said shocked so did his assistant "Is it really you".

"Yes I came all this way just to see you, Dave old pal" All might said. He and David gave each other a hug "Well are you surprised papa" Melissa asked in a happy voice. "Yeah, I am". I was getting ready to leave but All might stopped me. "David this is My daughter Izumi and one of my students Akino Midoriya" He says. "It's nice to meet you" David said. "Nice to meet you too"

I noticed All might was starting to let of steam and so did Izumi and David. "Can you three give us some time to catch up. Melissa why don't you show are new friends around the expo". I nod my head. "sure thing papa". We walk around the Expo looking at some inventions until we ran into Uraraka. "Look's like you guys are having fun". While Uraraka, Melissa and Izumi were talking I could smell two other sents from our class. "Hello everyone". I turn around and see Yaoyorozu and Jiro walking up to us.